7

"Rock paper scissors!"

Heningkai sunbae threw a scissor, the same as me while Niki hyung threw a paper.

"Assa!!" Hueningkai sunbae said celebrating his win.

"Niki, I trusted you. you did a great job!" Huening Kai sunbaenim added.

"Huening Kai sunbae, me?" I said reminding him that he still have another 'rival'.

"Oh ok. What do you want haerim?"he asked me.

"I wanted jumping ball." I said

"It's a deal then. You and Niki take the jumping ball and I take the cushion." He said

"It seems like you choose the wrong one huening Kai.." yeonjun hyung said from his seat.

Hueningkai sunbae realized he chose the wrong one and started laughing..

"Go easy on haerim hyuka yah" beomgyu sunbae said

"No. It's ok sunbae. You don't have to go easy on me because I'll doubt that you'll reach me." I said teasing.

"OooHooohhh swaagggg!" The people here start cheering.

"321 go!" The director count and 3 of us start moving.

Since I'm in the middle, huening Kai sunbaenim attacked me first. He grabbed my back collar when I am far from him.

Niki hyung is already almost there while I'm struggling with hyuka sunbae's attack.

"Hyung!Niki hyung! Help me!!" I said. No use. Niki hyung just sit in front of the table looking at me. Not even moving.You like what you see huh?

When huening sunbae let me go because he is in front of me now, I grabbed his back  collar back. Revenge..

"Uhuk uhh uhuk.. haerim!" Huening sunbae is shocked maybe.

"See you sunbae" I said passing by him.

I took one of the box and then when I open it, it the red ball. The same as Niki hyung while hyuka sunbae got the yellow one.

I look at Niki hyung still protesting about him before. How could he just watch when I desperately ask him for help? Such a guy...

He just shrugged off and walk away. Oh my... I can't with this guy....

"Hyung! Help me!" As soon as I sit down, Jungwon hyung teased me.

I gave him side eyes. "Yeah yeah.. tease me all you want ..."  I said

"You look so cute haerim ahh" Jungwon hyung continues his agenda.

"Next up, Jungwon and Sunoo" the director said.

"Go. It's your turn.." I said pushing him.

"Uhhh you're so sensitive..." Jungwon hyung said pouting.

He chose the jumping ball as he won the rock paper scissor meaning that Sunoo hyung has to use the cushion no matter what.

"Any of you let's win" Heesung hyung cheering for both of them.

"Lose! Both of you!" Sunghoon hyung said making cracked up.. he look at me and smiled. Oh. He is not mad at me anymore?

Everything went as expected. Sunoo hyung is far behind because he is using the cushion. Jungwon hyung suddenly move the table farther.

As I know, Jungwon hyung and his playful teasing attitude. No comment.

Jungwon hyung got a yellow ball meaning that Sunoo hyung will be my teammates since he got the red one.

When he return, he sits beside hueningkai sunbae and turn to me.

I mouthed ' you're so mean ' to him and he replied ' I know and I don't care ' laughing.

Sunoo hyung came and whined.

"Ugh my thighs hurt" he said massaging his things sitting down beside me.

"Next, beomgyu.. soobin"

As soon as he heard his name was called, he stands up with proud. Just by doing that, I already smiling looking at him.

"The anticipated dirty race." Taehyun hyung said.

"What will you choose hyung?" Beomgyu sunbae ask soobin sunbae.

Soobin sunbae did his iconic hand twist Everytime he plays rock paper scissors and said " I will choose scissor"

"Scissor? Ok" beomgyu sunbae said thinking.

"These two doesn't care about the race at all" taehyun hyung said making us all laughed.

What a statement.

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS! IF YOU PLAY ROCK YOU LOSE! ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" beomgyu sunbae shout.

What the..... If you play rock you lose? What a psychological guy...

And soobin sunbae lose and had to take the cushion as bemgyu sunbae chose the jumping ball.

321, soobin sunbae turns around and blocked beomgyu sunbae's way making beomgyu sunbae attacking him with the jumping ball and to they chasing and hitting each other.

It was very funny for us, the audience watching this type of expected comedy.

"I got the red ball." Beomgyu sunbae said when he opens the box.

Oh my... I keep being in the same team as him. Is this destiny?

Next up is Heesung hyung and Jay hyung. Eyhh I doubt that they'll play dirty....