27 (LAST CHAPTER)

Sunghoon gave haerim a little smirk and turn their posititon around. He even make it even closer.

"What if i do like you?" Sunghoon asked haerim looking straight into her soul.

"EHHH?."

A short silence.

Realization.

*clear throat* " well that was what i was expecting though so....." she said while making a confused face in front of sunghoon.

"So... what are we doing next?" She ask him as she doesnt know the next step of being in a relationship.

"Uhmm, we......."

"YA! JUST KISS ALREADY MAN. I'VE WAITED FOR LIKE FOREVER AND I GOTTA SAY YOU GUYS SUCKS AT THIS!" Kim daniel said coming out from his hiding.

Both of them eventually blushed at his words.

- 1year later-

" YAH PARK SUNGHOON!!!!! I got a new crush and its not you." Screamed jung haerim across the room.

"WHAT?!" park sunghoon replied "You are seriously looking for trouble arent you?" He said walking towards haerim

"What is it? You missed me?" He ask her when he reached her.

"No. Nothing. I just want to pick a fight with you. See ya. Buh bye!" She said sassily and before she could even walk away, sunghoon pull her into a hug.

"I know you are pissed with me because i kept cancelling our dates. Im sorry haerim ah... i told you i was helping jinah to take care of her mother. Hmm?" He said

Haerim who was in his embrace, shut herself down and kept quiet.

Huh, that jinah again.... she thought in her mind. He push her a little bit to make her face facing his.

"Will you forgive me? Hmm baby?" He said looking into her eyes.

"What baby? I told you not to say those cringey names...ooOo i got goosebumps now." She said making an 'im disgusted' face.

"Dont change the subject. Btw i know you got butterflies by the nicknames i gave you."

"What ever park sunghoon. Its all you and you."

Sunghoon glared at her when she didnt answer his question.

"No. Im not forgiving you this easily. What do you think i am?" She said looking away

Sunghoon pulled her again and hug her tightly.

"What do you want me to do? I will do anything."

"Oho you think it is settled with a few request? You cancelled our dates not for a 1 or 2 times park sunghoon but already about every week. Also, i dont get to see you during group promotion where did you go? Huh, you think i dont know that the press conference about you got sick during practicing isnt true?
Who am i to you park sunghoon?"

Wow this isnt going the way i planned it to be. Sunghoon thought.

"I-i...."

"Stop giving me hugs and forehead kisses. Im tired of it. You want me to understand you but how can i when i dont even know the situation? I dont even know what do you do everyday, have you slept enough. I wanted to be with you through thick and thin situation but whom did you called out for help? KANG JINAH. Hence, i did not complain anything to you for what you have done. I keep going with your flow. I never questioned anything."

"Haerim ah hear me out. Its not like what you think-"

"You. Hear me out. Im not done yet. Every time we met, sorry is the word that i hear from your mouth first. I dont want your apologize park sunghoon. Why? Now you tell me." She said straight into his eyes.

You cant cry now jung haerim. Not now. She thought

"Ok let me tell you. It was true. I got sick from all those practice. I didnt lie. Neither to you and the public. I got a heart attack that day haerim ahh."

Jung haerim heart stopped for awhile and she look at his eyes looking for an explanation this time.

"I know its not normal for me who is healthy to get a heart attack at such a young age but it eventually happens. I got rushed to the hospital and the doctor told me it was nothing. At first i though it was weird but then i am thankful i got no desease. It was just the doctor told me to take a rest. That is when hybe make a press conference to announce my hiatus."

"But why didnt tell me or even contact me while on your hiatus?" She ask

"It wasnt easy you know. I keep overthinking about you will leave me if you know i got sick. Heart attack. Basically i keep overthinking. After that kang jinah kept asking me for help. Her mother got really sick that she begging me on her knees. She told me she wont disturb me and you if i help her with her mother. So i help her. I gave her money to pay the hospital fees mostly. I was busy preparing for her mother to transfer from here to a hospital in the US. It wasnt easy and now, i have done it. Everything is taken care of."

After that it was a long long quiet silence.

"That is why you keep cancelling our dates." She said broking the silence looking into his eyes affectionally.

"Im sorry sunghoon ah.. i didnt know these past 4 months were hard for you. I thought it was me. But seriously you will not get a heart attack again now cuz i dont know what to do if you really do."

"Is that a joke or...."

"Its a joke man.... i will accept you no matter what happens to you. But if you become a criminal i will not accept that. Anyways, sorry again." She said  hugging him back.

Sunghoon put his head on her shoulder and starts crying.

"Yah, you crying? Why? Yah." Haerim was flustered and tried to calm him down.

"You know haerim, i went everyday thinking of you. I feel bad. I am not beside you when you need me. I wanted to say sorry to you badly. Now that i got the chance to say it, i will say it. Im sorry haerim ah. For being the worst boyfriend to you. I never deserved you." He said sobbing. He pulled himself and look at haerim

"Its okay, i forgive you this time. No worries. All misunderstanding cleared." She said smiling to him and wiped his tears.

"Yah luckily you dont have snot or you will be ugly man."haerim said " kyaahh how is a man could be this handsome after crying? Luckily this man is mine." She continued smiling. Sunghoon who was listening to her smiled too.

They look into each other eyes and smiling to each other. Sunghoon move his face towards haerim and their lips touch each other's.

After they broke the kiss, he look at her and said "thank you haerim ah for being the most understanding gorlfriend ever."

"Me too. Thank you sunghoon ah for being the nicest boyfriend ever on earth."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-THE END-

HEY, SORRY FOR THE LATE LATE UPDATE. HUH, LAST CHAPTER. IM SORRY IF THIS WASNT THE ENDING YOU HOPING FOR. I GOT TO SKIP A LOT OF PART SINCE HAERIM IN THIS BOOK IS STILL 16. I DONT WANT TO SEXUALIZE A 16 YEARS OLD. BTW, DID YOU GUYS ENJOY IT? I HOPE YOU ARE. SEE YOU AGAIN IN ANOTHER BOOK. BYE.
-AUTHOR-