8

Jay hyung suddenly launch a surprise attack but ended up losing. Huh.. he must be embarrassed. Ahahhahaha

Normal. Heesung hyung chose the jumping ball .

"Do we need to move sitting down only?" Jay hyung asked everyone

"Just do it your way." Taehyun hyung said

"As long as it touch your body, it's valid." Director said

Bot of them sprinted to the table. So fast like wooww what are you guys so competitive for?

Jay hyung got the red one and Heesung hyung got the yellow one.

"Eheeeyyy welcome.." I said to jay hyung and he just smiled at me.

"I regret it .. I wanted to avoided you actually." He said beside me.

"Eh? What do you mean huh?" I ask looking at him.

"You know... Feels like you're going to be a disadvantage..." He said smirking at me.

"Mwoya this hyung" I said focusing to the game back.

"I'm just kidding... Don't take it seriously..." He said patting my head.

"Next Jake, Sunghoon."

"Let's do this seriously for real."

"Ok ok."

Jake hyung and Sunghoon hyung said

They got 3 ties and at last, Sunghoon hyung won with a rock.

"Niceu!!!!" Sunghoon hyung exclaimed. He looks cute. Making me smile.

Sunghoon hyung chose the jumping ball and Jake hyung have to take the cushion.

"Sunghoon ssi is known for fair play."

But he already pass the starting line but reverse back maybe realizing his fault.

Also, he did an unexpected slapstick making all of us laughing hard.

He is having his hard time on the jumping ball. Seriously, this is the first time I see a person who doesn't know how to use that stuff. He amazed me with his talent. Wow.

Jake hyung who is having his best time got the red ball meaning he will be in our time while Sunghoon hyung got the yellow one.

"Next up.... Taehyun and yeonjun."

" I hope yeonjun hyung will be in our team." Niki hyung said beside me.

"Let's play this fair" yeonjun hyung said to taehyun hyung but as soon as they got their thing, taehyun hyung already playing cheap from the way he sit on the cushion.

"Seriously let's play fair." Yeonjun hyung said once again

"Yeah yeah."

As soon as it started, taehyun sunbae pushed yeonjun hyung who was trying to ride the jumping ball peacefully.

"As expected, my member!!" Soobin sunbae said.

Once again the dashed toward the table and even rolling and as soon as yeonjun hyung reveal his team, Niki hyung who was beside me is happy.

Like really really happy. He was smiling from ear to ear.

Red team, Niki hyung, Sunoo hyung, me, jay hyung, Jake hyung, yeonjun hyung and beomgyu sunbae.

Yellow team, hueningkai sunbae, taehyun sunbae, soobin sunbae, Jungwon hyung, Heesung hyung and Sunghoon hyung.