25

Enhypen Park sunghoon and Jung Haerim suits each other, dont you thinks so?

Due to the accident last month, many fans are shipping both of them together. Share your thoughts and comment down below!

YES>67%<
NO>33%<

The voting will be closed on tuesday, 9.00 pm local time.

I never thought i will like this Jung haerim. I found her annoying at first. Luckily now, i like her now so if she end up with sunghoon oppa i dont care and hope to last long😁😁
By kiminohana123

I dont ship them but .....Ok, maybe a little.
Uhm i wouldnt care if they will publicized their relationship. Go ahead. Im waiting.
By jungwon'swifue

Hey delulus!! Stop shipping ang go back to your nests. You guys are gross. He would better be with me than your fictional y/n.
By kpopfanslegit

Whatcha mean fictional y/n?! JUNG HAERIM IS A REAL PERSON! They even are in the same group. You such a lame toxic @kpopfanslegit
By yuna'ssaviour

I hope they really end up together...
By keehooooo

Jung haerim reads the comments one by one and was quite suprized most of them are supporting it.

She stare to the camera and realized she has fans watching her online live.

"Ahh sorry everybody, whats the poll about? I cant find it. what poll?" She asks innocently

Then an engene post a whole paragraph for her to understand what the poll about on the comment section. While she was reading, a staff came in and haerim looked at her and saw the staff giving her a warning through a cardboard message. Written 'stop doing whatever you are doing.'

Then the staff signalled her to go outside.

"Uhhhh guyss, i think im gonna use the bathroom for a while. Wait for me!" She said before leaving the live unattended.

As soon as she close the door, the staff push her elbow.

"Are you a leech? Why are you so nosy about that poll? Are you stupid? Didnt we told you not to make troubles!?" The staff started ranting while pushing her index finger to haerim's shoulder.

Haerim's pov

Yuhhh, who is this lady? So rude meh.

The staff kept ranting while pushing me. Oh god, it hurts. A lot now. I can take these anymore. Jung haerim you are not this kind of weak girl.

I grabbed her index finger and put it to her side. She glares at me real hard when i did that.

"Look maam, what did i do wrong? Can you tell me exactly and Calmly. My shoulder is not for you to push. I am no button. It hurts." I said rubbing the hurted place.

"You want me? To tell you? What did you do wrong?" She ask then she laugh.

"You abnormal wh*re! Get away from my sunghoon oppa!!" She shouted quite loud.

"Shhhh engenes are still on the vlive. Quiet or they will hear you!" I said giving her a warning.

How could she do this? She is a staff of thiss building, why acting so bad. Where did the new ceo got her from? She is soooo unpleasingly loud.

"What should i say.... excuse me maam or lady, could you let me go? Or just let me finish my vlive first. I have gone for a while. I dont want to make any more issues. Yes? Please understand.?" I said pleading her.

I could see her red face and flaming eyes. Bruh what are they for? To kill me? Because of what?

Suddenly a text came in. Yeeun unnie.

Yeeun unnie

Yah, where are you? Why are you leaving the vlive unattended? Just because there is no staff to look after doesnt mean you can do whatever you want!

Havent you sent a staff here? Get her back. She is loud and annoying.

What staff? No enhypen staff are on your floor jung haerim. Dont tell me you saw ghost?

Oh ok. I will be right back.

I

look at the madam infront of me. She rough. I can see smokes coming out from her nose. Angry maybe.

"Excuse me, are a staff here?" I ask her nicely and for a second i saw her scared face before she become a dragon again.

"Of course im not you idiot! Why would i work in this stupid building? And why would a staff look as georgeous as me?" She said flipping her hair.

My god. Its coming. My diva allergy. I feel like v.o.m.i.t.

"So now you know me, wont you declare and swear not to disturbe sunghoon oppa anymore?" She ask me nicely this time. But its just for awhile, after a minute of me not answering her question, she yelled once again.

"Why wont you tell me you stupid fool!? Sunghoon is mine and mine. He wouldnt even look at you if it wasnt because of your dancing skills!" She said arrogantly.

What ever, i dont care.

Maybe annoyed by my unimterested face, she grabbed my colar and shake me.

Well, i AM annoyed to so i broke her hand free from my colar and shouted.

"OK OK. WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH MY SUNGHOON?! FASTER OR I WILL LEAVE YA!"

she stepped back and cover her mouth with her hands. I could see tears dropping. Poor not so poor girl.

"M-m-my sunghoon?!" She ask again and i nodded.

"He is mine and you cant do nothing."i said walking around her.

"He is not yours he is mine!!" She shouted for the third time.

"Our bussiness is over. Lets talk nextime." I said turning back to enter the practice room again

"LOOK OUT!" A voice coming from my left coming closer.