4

We were all sitting on a chair and the camera director make a sign that the camera are rolling meaning the shooting started.

First, we talked about what are we going to do and stuff and until TXT sunbaenim came.

I seriously screamed. How embarrassing.

They got three clubs. And each of them do some presentations about their club.

Oh. Beomgyu sunbae and taehyun sunbae together is like 🤯. Oh my bias and bias wrecker dude. Am I seeing things?

Soobin sunbae and huening Kai sunbaenim was a perfect duo and yeonjun sunbae alone proves his existence. His aura is different.

When we had to do the dance battle, I was thinking about some moves that I'm going to do and nothing came and I just do some piece sign many times according to the beat.

How embarrassing 2.0

I'm in my dream club which is the literature club. Oh beomgyu sunbae oh taehyun sunbae.. alongside with Jay hyung and Jungwon hyung.

Niki hyung, Heesung hyung, Sunoo. Hyung and yeonjun sunbae is in a group. Jake hyung And Sunghoon hyung together with huening Kai sunbaenim and soobin sunbae in a group.

"Yah Jung haerim. You like this?" Jungwon hyung whisper to me.

"Yes. Totally." I said excitedly.

The first game is guessing songs. 3 songs are played at once and we have to guess all 3. The first question our team got it right.

Beomgyu sunbae goes around teasing other team. I can see yeonjun sunbae is frustrated with beomgyu sunbae. Ohhahahha I never thought I can see this right in front of my eyes.

Yeonjun sunbae teased beomgyu sunbae back when their team got the answer right.

"Haerim ah do you know many songs?" In the midst of the chaos, taehyun sunbae suddenly ask me.

I was flustered and stuttering in my words

"Uh a. A. A little bit? I don't know old songs that good. Just a few." I said

"It's ok. If you know, just tell us. We are here to have fun. You can relax." He said patting my back

"Ah. Sorry. I forgot You are a girl. You must be uncomfortable. Sorry." He said pulling back his hand.

"Aniyo. Its ok, sunbae. You know at the dorm Jungwon hyung even headlock me even though he knew I'm a girl." I said

"Ahh jinjjayeo? Ahahahahah just call me oppa then." He said

I was flustered once again hearing the word oppa. But I don't want to refuse him, I just nodded and we continue to focus to the game since yeonjun sunbae and beomgyu sunbae already finish their teasing session.

The game ended with literature club being the winner. Well. It was kinda easy to brag around. I'm getting beomgyu sunbae vibes. Ahahahhah

The second game is face guessing. Guess whose faces are edited.

Heesung hyung was too good at this game making their club the winner of this game.

The third game is trivia quiz. The first question is about kdrama title. Me and Sunoo hyung got an advantage since both of us really like watching dramas.

We always watch kdramas together when we got the free time.

The other questions are like short form of some word or another kdrama title.

The third game is ' between cheek and cheek' game.

There is an object between a cheek and another cheek and we have to guess the object.

"Due to the odd number, literature club can take out one person." Director said. " You can discuss now."

"Who is it?"