5

"Who is it?" Beomgyu hyung ask

I wanted to say my name but a voice said from afar, " Jung haerim!"

I turn and saw Jake hyung making a knife shape hand and swaying it at his neck. The dead sign. After that he pointed at Sunghoon hyung.

"What?" I ask raising my hand and shoulder.  I keep communicating with Jake hyung and when I turn around, my teammates are already at their perspective places smiling.

"I'm not playing." Beomgyu sunbae said to everyone.

"Ehh?" I was shocked suddenly he doesn't want to play. What is this? This means I'm playing?

Jay hyung and Jungwon hyung play first meaning that I'm going to play with taehyun (oppa?) Hyung. Whoahhhhh.

It was a shower thingy and the literally rub their cheeks to the thing.

Now. I think this is going to be legendary. I can feel eerie already. I got goosebumps.

Jungwon hyung put the eye patch on for me and ask me to sit down.

I sat and the director count. An object was put beside my cheek. I can feel it. It is a hard thing. Rectangle?

While I was trying to figure out what the object was suddenly I feel something soft. Oh god don't tell me that's taehyun sunbae's....

The game end as Heesung hyung once again got the answer. I took off my eye patch and we took a 10 minute break as it has been 1 hour already.

I walk to get some water. Yeeun unnie gave me a bottle and smiled at me. To my surprise, yeeun unnie got to be my manager after debut even for a while.

"You must be flustered right? Your cheek and taehyun cheek are so close..." She said teasing me.

"Ah don't talk about it. I'm still in dilemma.  Don't talk to me." I said walking away and I heard she laughed.

I sit on the stair looking at the staff drinking water and day dreaming. I'm multi tasking.

"Hey haerim ahh. " A person came to me making me choke.

It was yeonjun sunbae.

"Oh annyeonghaseyeo sunbaenim." I said standing up and bowing to him.

"No no. Just sit. No need to do that." He said making me sit down and he sit down beside me.

It was an awkward silence for a while and he said.

"How is it? Do you like me?" Oh gosh.. now he is choking me again.

"Eh?"

"No not me. Us. Do you like us? Tomorrow by together?" He ask

"Ahhh. I love it. I already like you guys even before. I'm a moa." I said proudly.

"Seriously?? Uh I doesn't expect to see moa here at the filming set." He said

"She asked about meeting you during iland back then" Heesung hyung said coming from nowhere.

"What did she ask you about?" Yeonjun sunbae ask

"Am I close to you.. to introduce her to you." Heesung hyung said smirking at me..
Such a betrayer.

"Do you want to exchange numbers haerim?" Yeonjun sunbae said.

My eyes went wide hearing that question.

"Are you willing to?" I ask back

"I'm asking you of course I'm willing. I'm willing to get to know you more." He said

"But my phone is at the dorm.." I said

"It's ok. When we meet in the company's building, just remind me about it. Ok?" He said

"Ok sunbaenim." I said

"Just call me hyung" he said.

Ooo this is better.

"Nae hyung"

"How do you know she call guys hyung, hyung?" Heesung hyung ask yeonjun sunbae.

"I watched iland and she call you guys hyung too." Yeonjun hyung said.

"You watched iland?" I asked

"Of course huening and I watched it together." He said

Then the director said the 10 minutes break ended and we need to continue with the filming.