9

The first game is passing balls.
I did not participate in this game since it only need a few people.

It ended as our team succeeded in finishing first.

The next game is blue flag white flag. We need to hear director's instructions carefully and follow accurately.

I messed up at my first try and it was really embarrassing.  Luckily yeonjun hyung told me that it is ok.

Somehow it calms me down.

We lose we handsome team or team 'WLWH', won proudly.

We played yutnori for the last game.
The game even have little extra game which makes it more interesting.

At first, I thought wlwh team are going to win but suddenly our team turn the table. Beomgyu sunbaenim is such an ace. My gosh. I'm just here watching.

In the end after 2 hours playing JUST yutnori, we won.

My team won. Remember?

Pabo is lucky!!- Choi beomgyu sunbae

That is such a poetry word.

In the end, we need to leave.

The other 7 enhypen members are already hugging with txt sunbaenim while I'm just watching at the side.

What do you expect me to do? Hug them too? Ehh??

"What are you doing alone here?" Huening Kai sunbae came to me and hugged me

I was startled.of course but hug him back.

"I had a great time today haerim.. thank you " he continued and pulled me towards others and continue talking to other.

"Thanks for today haerim ahh" yeonjun hyung said hugging me. Do we need to do these hugging thing?

"Thanks to you yeonjun hyung." I replied.

Then beomgyu sunbae reach me with a smile on his face.

"We have been teammates. I've had a great time with you. Hope to get along with you well next time too." Beomgyu sunbae said

"Kamsahamnida sunbae. Me too" I said

Unlike yeonjun hyung and huening Kai sunbae, beomgyu sunbae just shake hands with me.

He then hug Sunoo hyung who was beside me.

"Haerimmm... It's a loss that you are not in my team but I've had fun with you." He said

"Uhm I think it's your loss because our team won." I said joking

"Yeah I know I know."

=.       =

After that, we went straight home and all of us are refreshing ourselves after a long day.

We got our phones back today. I'm on the bed watching YouTube.

None other than txt sunbaenim video. My.... They are stunning. They just comeback with blue hour and I loved it. Yeonjun sunbae in ponytail are everything.

The dance break is so good that I learnt it once it gets out.

"Mwoya? Why are you still up?" Jungwon hyung said

"I'm still not sleepy hyung." I said

"It's ok but don't stay up too late. Hear me or not? We still have full schedule tomorrow." He said before laying on his bed.

=.     =

My first vlive. Not a regular vlive. A solo vlive. Oh gosh so nervous...

There is yeeun unnie helping me since I ased for her help. Luckily she is willing to even though she got another things to do.

After she set up the camera, I thanked her and ask her to continue her undone works.

"Don't be nervous. You can do this. Jung haerim hwaiting!" She said before leaving

The other member already had their solo vlive at least once and some even did it more than twice.

Before this in the group vlive, I don't talk seriously that much. Probably just playing beside Jake hyung or Jungwon hyung.

But this time feels different.

I turn on the vlive named it ' I'm so nervous!!!'

Few people started coming in right after. Oh my god... My palms are sweaty. I look at my phone trying to look cool but i think it just look weird.

After 5 minutes, about 34, 028 people is watching my vlive. So many......

"Annyeonghaseyeo everyone.... It's me.. haerim.." I said to the camera.

"Oo? This is my first solo vlive and I'm so nervous.... Please take care of me!!" I said standing up and bowing.

Ahahahhahah you're so cute🤩

It's okay. We'll support you 👏👍😭

Where is Jake?😡

Wow she's bowing to the camera. 🤯

Unnie, you're so pretty..🥰😍😇

🥰😍🤩🥳😜🤯🙊🧡❤️❤️❤️💙

I hope you're doing well!

"So today.... I'm just going to have a q&a with you guys.. what do you think? Engene?" I said nervously.

Yeahhh👍👍👏👏👌👌

Noona you are cool in iland 😫✊😍 I'm a fan🤗🤗

"Noona? How old are you? I don't have many people calling me noona tho." I said curious about that fan age.

"Ehh 2010??? Wow you are young then. Thank you for supporting me, grrahh Nim" I said his username. What a unique username.

Where is Jungwon?🤬 I don't need you!

What's your favourite boy group haerim?

Do you like ramen. 🍜

Nice 😁

Can you say mahal Kita???

"I love ramen!! Ramen is life. Uhhh I like BTS sunbaenim particularly but my ult is tomorrow by together sunbaenim. Oh. Another one, do you guys know uniq?" I ask in case they didn't know.

I love uniq. Sadly I Stan them when they are not active. But I'm still an active unicorn tho.

We got another one to add into the ramen lovers line✊

Oohhh uniq.. 🤗 it has been a long time since I last heard their name.

UNIQ!!!!!

Of course you can't resist tomorrow by together charms!✨✨⭐⭐