26

"Look out!" A guy came in and i hear a pang!

Does this mean she is dead? I turn around and saw sunghoon hyung infront of me.

The girl gasped outloud and touch sunghoon hyung face. What the heck, this girl??

"Oppa, are you okay? Are you hurt? This is all this attention seeker's fault. She upsets me...." she said clinging.

"Im sorry little girl but i do not know you. Can yoh please respect me as a stranger." Sunghoon said with a straight face. Guess he is annoyed.

"Awwhhh is this how you treat your fan sunghoon oppa. Im going to file a report and make it viral."

Out of sudden, sunghoon hyung snapped her hand and push her away from him.

"Go and file it. While i am going to sue you because entering a big company secretly, threating idols, sexual harrasment and verbal abuse" he said looking at his watch.

"I give you three seconds to leave or i will really sue you little lady." Continues him

The not-so-little lady runs as fast as she can. I hope she doesnt come back. She is so disturbing.

Suddenly i remembered!

"Ahhh vlive!" I said wanted to walk my legs to the practice room but sunghoon hyung grabbed my hand from behind.

I turn a few rounds and stop right infront of sunghoon hyung's face.

He raise his eyebrows and smirk.

"My. Sunghoon?" He said with his hands in his jeans pockets.

"Ahhh that, can i explain it later? I still got my live to continue." I said walking away

Again he pulled me again but after i face him, his hands are on my waist, pulling me close to him.

I push him using both my hands. Well maybe my soul wants this so its not spiritual enough to win against both spiritually and physically strong park sunghoon.

"S-sunghoon hyung, my vlive." I said

"Im sorry. I just want to say hwaiting, my haerim!" She said patting my head before leaving.

This guy really got some serious mental health problem.

Once i enter the live, tons of questions flooded me.

Some of it were about the shoutings outside and the ruckuss. As expected they heard it.

And it will be the big news tonight. I said sitting next to laila.

Eyyyy haerimahh whats all that about?

I hear you haerim!😀😀

You bold.... my sunghoon.... im blushing help

My ship is sailing!!

"Eyy come on... what are you guys talking about?"

Before they could make more conclusion that is embarassing, i bid farewell and end the live since it has been 2 hours since we started the live.

======

Sunghoon hyung

Hyung, you free now?

Me? Yeah. Why, my haerimii??

Meet me at room 2 floor 7. Now. See ya

Haerimah?

Haerim!

Oi!

Ishhhhhh!!

I walk to the lift. Heading to floor 7. Nervous.

"Hi. My haerim." Sunghoon says from behind the door. "You are late." He adds

"Sorry....uhhh lets get inside first." I said pulling him inside,

"So, is this the result time?" Sunghoon hyung ask

"Wdym?"

"Seeing you uncomfortable like this meaning you will talk about feelings, am i right?" He ask...

Somehow his words gave me strength. Rite, haerim you gotta be bold!

I close my eyes, determined to get over this uneasy feeling.

I can feel sunghoon hyung who was standing beside a wall move towards me and they went out again.

Normal pov

What is wrong with this kid? Sunghoon thought

Haerim opens her eyes and push sunghoon toward a wall. Basically handpinning him.

"Y-yah jung jaerim what are you doing?"

"You like me dont you?" Haerim ask with her face almost touching his face.

"I-i-i......"

"Dont tell me you suddenly change the plan? You want to back out?"

"No, no. I....."