22

"Haerim? What are you doing here?" Jay said when he woke up and saw haerim sleeping with her head is on sunghoon's pillow and sunghoon's bed.

Sunghoon who was awake, shushing jay to keep quiet. He just woke too. And when he woke up, haerim' head is on his shoulder  and his head is on haerim's head.

He remember everything haerim did last night. He is happy enough to start the day happily today.

He came down the bed and look at jake. Jake who was on his bed pointed at haerim and raise his eyebrows. Sunghoon just raised his shoulder and mouthed 'outside' and leave him.

Jake who was still sleepy stood up and walk outside.

There is everyone except haerim as she is still sleeping.

"Whats up with both of you?" Sunoo ask

"It was yesterday. Btw, jay, thank you for lending me your phone. " sunghoon said to jay.

"Youre wel- since when did i-" jay said and pause "that is why your eyes look puffy! Did you cry park sunghoon?" Jay said looking at sunghoon's face closely.

"What happened yesterday?" Jungwon ask

"Sunghoon hyung cried" haerim said walking out from the room rubbing her eyes.

"He did?!" Niki and jay said together

"Why? Why?" Heesung hyung ask smiling as he started thinking if he can use this to tease sunghoon.

"Ya, tell us why!" Jungwon said sneakily too.

"It is because-" haerim was about to say it but she stop because her lips and sunghoon's lips just collided. Suddenly? Haerim thought.

Her eyes went big and she can feel her face blush and she saw sunghoon blushed too.

"Ahhh what did i just see?!?!" Niki said rubbing his eyes.

Sunoo gasped loudly and covered his mouth with his hand smiling.

"Oooooo mwoya mwoya~~" jungwon and jay said

While heesung and jake hyung just smile at the sight.

I like you but i have to let you go. Jake thought.

He have been crushing on haerim too unexpectedly. He liked her. Really really. But he gave up because he knew sunghoon likes her too. He doesnt want to lose a friendship because of love. Seeing haerim happy makes him feel happy too.

=       =

The scandal have been cleared as the company posted an article saying the girl was haerim.

The only problem now is how to face sunghoon. Haerim thought.

The incident in the dorm still haunted her. Everytime she thinks about it, she can feel herself blushes.

"Yow, haerim jung! What are you blushing at?" Yeonjun who came from nowhere ask.

Haerim who was daydreaming was startled to see him.

"Oh? Hyung!! Long time no see!" She said as the last time she saw him was few months ago. They only contact each other on kakao. Didnt get the chance to meet him face to face.

Yeonjun sat beside her and looked at her.

"What are you blushing about?" He ask again

"Uh, nothing... its just that i feel hot here." Haerim said fanning herself..

"Lame excuse.. i will ask other members. Btw what happened to sunghoon now?" He ask concerned about his junior.

"Him? He is strong. He said he doesnt feel anything about that." Haerim said

"Eh? But he got into a scandal. How could he not be worried at all?" Yeonjun said

"Eyyy dont worry about him too much. He is a big boii." Haerim said

"We are going to play in the practice room. Wanna join?" Yeonjun asked

"What if i say no?" Haerim said

"You are in no position to say no to me, the legendary 4thgen it boy, choi yeonjun. LETS GO!" Yeonjun said pulling haerim together with him to the practice room.

"Hyung! Hyung! Just let me walk on my own." Haerim said trying to stop yeonjun as she was getting drag and it hurts.

"Ok. Ill let you go but dont run. You always run when we want to play with you." Yeonjun said

Its not like i never play with you. There is only one time i ran away. And that is because peep almost died. I rushed home. Haerim thought.

When they arrived at the practice room, there are the other enhypen members and txt members all together.

They always hangs out that haerim cant even count how many time they hang out.

After yeonjun told her to sit, Haerim walks in and sit beside sunoo. Yeonjun and soobin is busy ordering deliveries, heesung and niki are somewhere while the others are in the room.

"Yah, here." Jungwon walk to haerim, throw a bun to her and sit beside her.

"Thank you, saviour." Haerim thank jungwon

"You are welcome."

"Haerim ah, i got something to ask you." Sunoo suddenly ask haerim who was on her 2nd bite.

Haerim raise her eyebrow and nod as her mouth is filled with bread.

"Are you having a relationship with sunghoon hyung?"

Choked. Haerim choked on her bread as soon as she heard that question.

"