(Chapter 9: 🎶If I could tell her-🎶)

(Sebastian's POV)

I woke up to my phone vibrating in my pocket, and lazily picked it up to see who it was. "Sam..." I said with a sigh, before seeing his text.

(Text conversation)

Super saiyan🛹: Yo, dude, where you at?

Super saiyan🛹: Seb.

Super saiyan🛹: Duuuuude!

Super saiyan🛹: I just checked your place, Robin said you were at the beach. Shoulda known. It's raining today.

Super saiyan🛹: YO! You're with the farmer! Say hi to her for me. :D

Super saiyan🛹: Bruh, I'm not trying to be a creep by spying on you 2 or anything, but what did you do to make her look all upset?

Super saiyan🛹: ARE YOU NOT GETTING ANY OF THESE TEXTS?!

(Texts sent yesterday⬆️)

Emo frog🐸: Sam... Were you seriously spying on me yesterday?

Super saiyan🛹: Um... No? 😥

Emo frog🐸: Your texts from yesterday say otherwise.

Super saiyan🛹: ... So, how was the farmer?😅

Emo frog🐸: Samson...

Super saiyan🛹: Stop calling me that!

Emo frog🐸: No.🖤

Super saiyan🛹: Fine. Anyway, did you tell her you liked her?

Emo frog🐸: Nope.

Super saiyan🛹: What did you tell her?

Emo frog🐸: ...

Super saiyan🛹: Seb...?

Emo frog🐸: I...

Super saiyan🛹: You what?

Emo frog🐸: I like frogs.

Super saiyan🛹: Are you serious?!🤣

(Emo frog🐸 left the chat)

Super saiyan🛹: Seb?!

(End text conversation)

I put my phone back in my pocket, and continued laying on my bed, unsure of what to do. Yesterday did not go the way I had hoped at all, and I wasn't sure if today was gonna be any better. Today was just one of those days where I wanted to just hide in my room, away from the world, and hope that no one would come in to bother me. But knowing my luck, that wasn't gonna happen. So, I just hid under my blanket, and hoped that I could at least have a few minutes to myself.

(Willow's POV)

Today, I woke up to the sound of chirping... But it wasn't the normal sound of the birds I'd hear, flying around outside... This sounded close. Too close. "What the-" I said, opening my eyes, only to be face to face with a little yellow chick. It was just sitting on my bed, looking at me. "Okay... You're really cute. But how did you get here, you little nugget?" I asked the little yellow pile of fluff. "Peep!" was all I got as a response. "Hey, Willow! Do you see Cluck anywhere?" I heard B ask from outside my cabin. "Uh... That depends. Who's Cluck?" I asked, somewhat jokingly. "The new baby chicken that we got today! I lost her, and can't find her anywhere!" He responded. "Heh. I take it, you're Cluck?" I whispered to the chick. "Peep!" It responded, before I said "She's in here, sitting on my bed. I don't know how she got here, but... Here she is." to B, before grabbing the chick, and taking it outside. "I take it, this belongs to you?" I said to B, while holding the tiny bird. "How in the name of Yoba did she get into your house?" He asked. "Bold of you to assume that I know the answer to that. This little thing woke me up!" I responded, handing him the bird.