(Chapter 11: Out on a date)

(Sebastian's POV)

I laid in bed, trying not to cry like a big baby after what I had just read. "That explains why she doesn't seem to act like she has any interest in me. She might be with someone else by now!" I thought, hugging my pillow.

After a few seconds of doing nothing but laying there, I eventually got my phone out, and started texting Sam.

(Text conversation with Sam)

Emo frog🐸: Sam... Stop trying to get her to like me. She's with someone else.

Super saiyan🛹: Excuse me... WHAT?!

Emo frog🐸: (sends a picture of the note)

Emo frog🐸: I think this is from whoever she's with.

Super saiyan🛹: ...

Super saiyan🛹: Yikes, man... That's rough.

Emo frog🐸: ...

Super saiyan🛹: Do you know who this person is?

Emo frog🐸: No... Do you?

Super saiyan🛹: Not really. The only other person I know who's kinda emo is...

Super saiyan🛹: ...

Emo frog🐸: Sam?

Super saiyan🛹: Do... Do you know if Willow swings both ways?

Emo frog🐸: IDK. Why?

Super saiyan🛹: I'm not sure if this was Abby's writing or not, but... She's the only other person I can think of.

Emo frog🐸: ...

Super saiyan🛹: Seb...?

Super saiyan🛹: Seb?!

Super saiyan🛹: Sebastian!

(End text conversation)

I almost dropped my phone, as anger and confusion was welling up inside me. "That's just crazy enough to make sense, but... Why ABBY?! All this time, I thought she and Sam were trying to get the farmer and I together, but it turns out, she had other intentions... WHY?! She knows that I like her. Why would she even think of doing this?" I thought, before hiding myself under my blanket.

(Narrator's POV)

Poor Sebastian. The guy still didn't know that the note was for him... And Sam wasn't much help. In fact, he only seemed to make things worse. Now Seb is mad at Abby for... Literally nothing, and Sam? Well, he's just worried about his friend at this point.

(The next day)

(Willow's POV)

I woke up groggily, as I heard loud, repeated thumping at my door. "Hold on... I'm coming. I'm coming..." I thought, as I slowly walked to the door.

As I opened it, I was surprised to see Sam, with a worried expression on his face.

"Willow... We need to talk." He said.

Those few words woke me up quicker than I thought they could. I looked at Sam in confusion, before running to my bedroom to get my notebook, then ran back, and wrote "Huh?"