(Chapter 18: Wedding bells are ringing!)

"Morning, Apollo." I mumbled, as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and slowly sat up in my bed, after feeling the dog licking my hand.

(Author's note: "How'd they end up back home?" I hear you asking. Well, my lazy self forgot, so we're just gonna say that they fell asleep with a farm warp totem in their pocket... Shhhhh... Don't question it. I'm too lazy to think of anything else. I was working on this chapter at like... 5:00 am.)

"Buddy. Most of my chores for the day are done. You didn't need to wake me up this early." I said,looking down at Apollo, who was happily sitting on the floor, and wagging his tail.

He then pawed at the bed, and looked at the exit door, before whining a bit.

"Oh. It's my turn to feed you, isn't it." I asked, before he whined back.

I just sat there for a second, before saying "Ok, you don't usually whine this much for breakfast. What time is it?" then picking up my phone to look at my clock, then almost dropping it when I noticed what time it was. "Whomst the heck in their right mind let me sleep till noon, when they knew it was my turn to feed you?" I asked, looking at the dog with a shocked expression, before getting off of the bed, and bolting outside, almost tripping over Apollo in the process.

Unfortunately, the chaos of my day did not end there, because as soon as I stepped outside, I bumped into something. Hard.

As I fell back into the house, I happened to hear something... Or someone... Fall off of the porch, with a loud thud. "Oh boy... Who's day did I ruin now?" I whispered, before opening my eyes, and noticing my boyfriend, sitting just in front of the porch, looking slightly dazed.

I covered my mouth, just before a muffled "I'm so sorry!" left my lips as I quickly got up, not wanting to continue sitting there, looking like an idiot.

"Woah! Emo boy down!" I heard B yell with laughter outside, as I ran out the door to see if Sebastian was okay. "Oh, shut up before you go down too!" I yelled at B, before crouching down to where Seb was. B just looked at me with a shocked look on his face.

At first, I wasn't sure why that was, until I remembered that B had never heard me talk in front of another living being until now.

I just rolled my eyes, before saying "Close your mouth before a fly jumps in." then looked back at Sebastian. "Man, we run into each other like this far too often. Are you okay?" I asked him, before reaching out my hand to help him up. "Yeah, I'm fine. How about you?" He asked, dusting off his pants. "Well, I wasn't planning on sleeping in till noon, forgetting to feed the dog, and then shoving my boyfriend off the porch, but other than that, I think I'm okay." I said with an awkward laugh.

After a short pause, I continued talking. "So, what are you doing in my neck of the woods while it's still daylight?" I asked with honest curiosity in my voice.

"Can a man not visit his SO after said SO made plans to do something tomorrow, without telling said man much... About said plan?" He asked with a smug look on his face.

"Can said man not make the word 'said' not sound like a word?" I asked, giving him a pat on the cheek.

"Okay. Fair. Now can you just explain what it is that we're gonna be doing tomorrow?" He asked, grabbing my hand while it was still on his face.

I let out a long sigh, before saying "Sorry, hun. Can't do that. It's supposed to be a surprise."

His eyes lit up a bit, before he leaned into my hand a bit more, sighed, and said "Fine. I'll wait if I really have to."

"You really do." I said, before pausing for a second, then asking "What was with that look just a second ago?"

He stayed quiet for a bit, before letting go of my hand, and saying "You've never really called me anything other than Seb, or Sebby, or... Sebastian... When you're in a more serious mood."