Chapter 11

If you are reading this on any other site than Wattpad it has been stolen. Please check out Neverlandsshadow on Wattpad instead.
****************************************************************
Third pov

"Mr Carlton?"

The man sitting on the bridge looked absolutely gutted. There really wasn't any other way (y/n) would describe him.

"We'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind." Sam continued.

"We're from the Department-"

"I don't care who you're with. I've answered enough questions today." Bill Carlton's voice sounded defeated.

Sam tried to press on. "Your son said he saw something in that lake. What about you? You ever see anything out there?"

Bill Carlton didn't answer.

"Mr Carlton, Sophie's drowning and Will's death, we think there might be a connection to you or your family."

"My children are gone. It's-" Bill Carlton looked at them. "It's worse than dying." He turned his head back to the lake. "Go away. Please."

(Y/n) tugged on Dean's arm. "Let's go."

Dean let her use him as a crutch on the way to the car.

Once they were far enough away Sam asked. "What do you guys think?"

"I think the poor guy's been through hell. I also think he's not telling us something." Dean answered.

"I agree, I don't think he was entierly honest." (y/n) answered

"So now what?"

Dean froze for a second, eyes locked onto the house they parked beside.

"Maybe Bill's not the only one that knows something." He took out the drawing Lucas had given him.

It was the same house.

Time skip

"I'm sorry, but I don't think it's a good idea."

"I just need to talk to him. Just for a few minutes."

Andrea looked like she didn't like the idea. "He won't say anything. What good is it going to do?" She questioned.

"Andrea, more people might get hurt." (y/n) spoke. "We think something is happening out there, and right now, your son is the only chance to solve this."

Andrea shook her head. "My husband, the others, they just drowned. That's all."

"If that's what you really believe, we'll go." Dean told her seriously. "But you think there's even a possibility something else could be going on here, please let me talk to your son."

Andrea ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "Alright."

(Y/n) tugged on Sam's sleeve. "I'll stay here. I don't think my foot can take the stairs right now."

He ruffled her hair. "Alright."

**********************************************
Time skip

(Y/n) leaned over to look at the drawing from the backseat. "And he never drew like this before?"

Dean shook his head. "Nope. Not before his dad died."

"There are cases, when going through a traumatic experience could make people more sensitive to premonitions, psychic tendencies." Sam said.

The teen actively tried to ignore the feeling of Dean's eyes flickering over to her.

"He could be tapping into it." (y/n) speculated. Seeing both her brothers looking at her she elaborated. "When I started, feeling, stuff. It was slow and sudden, it still mostly is. I can't choose who it latches on to, but we're always moving around. Lukas has been in this town his whole life. No matter what this is, it's had years to influence him."