Chapter 14

If you are reading this on any other site than Wattpad, it has been stolen. Please check out Neverlandsshadow on Wattpad instead.
*************************************************
Third pov

"Thanks for making the trip so quick." Jerry said as he led them towards his office. "I ought to be doing you guys a favor, not the other way around." He looked to Sam briefly. "Dean, (y/n) and your dad really helped me out."

"Yeah, they told me. It was a, poltergeist?" Sam replied.

"Poltergeist? I love that movie." One of the workers chimed in.

"Hey, nobody's talking to you. Keep walking." Jerry told the worker before turning his attention back to Sam. "Damn right it was a poltergeist. Practically tore our house apart."

Jerry glanced back to Dean and (y/n). "Tell ya something. If it wasn't for you two and your dad. I probably wouldn't be alive."

(Y/n) smiled happily at the praise.

"Your dad said you were off at college, right?" Jerry asked Sam.

"Yeah, I'm taking some time of."

"He was real proud of you, I could tell. He talked about you all the time."

He wasn't wrong, John had spent a lot of time talking about how proud he was.

"He did?" There was this quiet hurt and scepticism in Sam's voice as he shared a look with Dean.

"You bet." Jerry turned to look at Dean. "You know, I tried to get ahold of him, but I couldn't. How's he doing anyway?"

"He's, uh, wrapped up in a job right now." Dean answered.

Jerry accepted the explanation. "Well, we're missing the old man, but we get Sam. Even trade, huh?"

Sam let out a slighlty forced laugh. "No. Not by a long shot."

The finally reached Jerry's office. "I got something I want you guys to hear."

The four of the entered the office and (y/n) immidietly took a seat in one of the chairs, using her fingers to gently massage her foot. Her brother's took the seats on either side of her.

Jerry got out a CD. "I listened to this. Well, it sounded right up your alley. Normally, I wouldn't have access to this. It's the cockpit voice recorder of United Britannia flight 2485." He explained. "It's one of ours."

The siblings listened carefully as the recording started.

"Mayday. Mayday. Repeat. This is United  Britannia 2485 requesting immidiet instructions and help."

"United Britannia flight 2485, we copy your mayday."

"We may be experiencing some kind of mechanical failure..."

The voice was cut of by what sounded like a loud, inhuman growl. Then the recording stopped.

Jerry spoke. "Took off from here, crashed about two hundred miles south. Now, they're saying mechanical failure." Jerry obviously didn't believe that. "Cabin depressurized somehow, nobody knows why. Over 100 people on-board, only seven got out alive. Pilot was one. His name is Chuck Lambert, he's a good friend of mine. Chuck is," Jerry swallowed. "Well, he's pretty broken up about it. Like it was his fault."

"You don't think it was." (y/n) said.

"No. I don't."

"Jerry, we're gonna need passenger manifests, a list of survivors-"

Dean interupted Sam. "Right. And any way we could look at the wreckage?"

"The other stuff is no problem, but the wreckage. Guys, the NTSB has it locked down in an evidence warehouse. No way I got that kind of clearance." Jerry told them.