Chapter 22

I answered my phone and waited for Danielle to speak first.

"lauren?" Danielle said.
"yeah what's up?" i said really not wanting to be having a conversation with her.
"he's.... lauren he's out" she said nervously.

my heart dropped as I immediately knew what and who she was talking about.

"what? how? Danielle what's going on?" i said getting up and walking out as Jack gave me a confused look.

"lauren listen to me, he knows where you are. he's coming for me first and then for you. hide and whatever happens I love you. im sorry this is all happening. I'll try my best to keep him from getting to Omaha but I don't know how long I'll have. goodbye lauren" Danielle said as she hung up.

I felt dead. my life was finally getting good and now it was all being destroyed again.

me and jack drove to our apartment with alex. I started packing bags and jack was just becoming more curious as to what was happening.

"lauren what the hell is going on? who called you?" Jack said with a little anger in his tone.

"Jack he's coming he got out and he's coming to get me and do what he wanted to do that one night we need to get out" I said choking on my tears.

We drove to my parents house and decided Alex would stay with them and they'd get to our hotel within the week.

I knew it was a bad idea leaving Alex with them but I just let it go and drove to the hotel.

IM BACK FAM YAY