3

"I should've known! I shouldn't have let her become alone..-" slap

Tsuna's brown eyes widen as his cheek were stinging, stunned. "And that's why you're a useless, Dame-Tsuna." Reborn told.

"Reborn-san.."

"Kid.." The two friends were also stunned.

Tsuna looked down, biting his own lip. "Go back for now, you useless."

With that sentence, the three boys were kicked out from the hospital. Seems like [Name] won't regain her consciousness today anyway.

-/-

It was around the next week when she found herself awoken inside the hospital, however..,

The door slid open, revealing a very glad certain brunette. "[Name]! Thank God!"

Called out, she return the smile, "Oh! Tsu-Tsu~!"

Tsuna noticed something was wrong. But, "I'm glad you're awake now! You don't know how worried I am when you-"

[Name] giggles lightly as Tsuna walks closer and took a seat beside her bed, "I know right? I guess I should've just put on an alarm to not oversleep!"

"What?" Tsuna paused.

[Name] tilts her head, "I slept too much without anyone waking me up so I forgot to eat right?"

Tsuna looks surprised, "Your parents-" He was cutted when there were soft knocks over the door.

"Can we talk?" It was the doctor who was in charge of [Name].

Tsuna looks uncertain but nodded, while [Name] just tilts her head in confusion. But the two males didn't notice the change in her facial when they left her.

Leaving the room, the doctor led them to the office next door. "You must be Tsunayoshi Sawada right? The childhood friend.." Tsuna nodded in confirmation, "Miss [Full Name] woke up earlier this morning and when I've asked a few questions to her, I believe her mentality decided to forget regarding her parents' death."

Tsuna's eyes widen, "You mean.."

"Yes, I've heard that before she was found, she's holed up inside her room correct? I believe she's in depression and then she neglects herself resulting in her malnourished. With her mentality forgetting her parents now, she can be better in no time with a friend's, since she have no other family left, help, but if she gets triggered and remembers about her parents again she might go into depression again."

The brunette's eyes looks down, "I.. see.." He bit his lips, "Alright, thank you so much, sensei."

The doctor gave a reassuring pat on his shoulder, "Don't worry, I believe she'll be able to overcome it with a help. But for now, since she is malnourished and all, we just need for her to recover well."

Tsuna nodded, "yes." He stood up, "Thank you again, sensei. Until [Name] is released, she'll be in your care." He told bowing in respect.

"Of course." And with that he left the room.

He held back his tears as he return to the next door, where [Name] is. Sliding the door open, [Name] gave a bright smile, "What's wrong, Tsu-Tsu?"