17

Bowing down 90 degrees, "I'm really sorry!" Tsuna exclaimed out.

"Don't worry, it's okay." [Name] responded, "They were sent here by Rena for a purpose, and it seems that that's their purpose to be here."

Tsuna blinks out dumbfoundedly, "but.."

The (h/c) then gave a smile, "and there's the real one here anyway, I won't be needing them anymore."

"But, that means, you've saw their looks huh?"

Tsuna blushed, "Y-Yeah! How- when did you-" He stammered out embarassed. "I-I mean..-"

[Name] giggles, "Wasn't it cute? The plushie of you." She grins, "It's one of my most treasured item."

"W-Well, it is cute.. but-"

She then opened the box, revealing the postcards and also the tattered charm. Taking it out from the box, Tsuna then gasp out.

"Oh right! [Name], what's that charm?" He asks out, "Reborn told me it resonanced with the Sky ring but.."

"Eh?" The girl tilts her head in confusion, "This is.." She look at the charm and gave a light thought, "A charm I made for the first time and last," She trails off and grips on it. That's when she noticed, "wait," there's something inside the charm?

Opening the charm she blinks confusedly, "A ring?" She pulls it out, revealing a plain silver ring with a white jewel.

"Could that be the thing that resonanced with the Vongola's sky ring?" Tsuna questioned out, reaching out into it.

"From the story you told, it burnt white flames right?"

"Yeah.."

"...but there shouldn't be any white flames.." She thought for a while, "white.. white.." She then blinks, "snow?"

"Snow?"

[Name] scratches her head, "I actually don't know, I barely remembers anything." She then told with a sigh. "But.. I don't recognise this ring." She mumble out looking at the mysterious ring.

'If following the original work's setting..' She then placed the ring on her own finger and closed her eyes. 'What was it again? Dying will into flames?'

Tsuna stares in confusion and light interest, staying in silence as he notices [Name] seems to be concetrating in doing something.

'Resolve.. Determination... what do I want to do?-' Stopping her own thought, she opens her eyes and drops her hand. Biting into her own lip, she looks down. 'I never properly knows what I want to do, wanting to live when my life's in danger and wanting to die if it's better for everyone.'

"[Name]? What's wrong?"

Moving her (e/c) to see Tsuna's worried eyes, she stares. "Nothing." She told, pulling the ring out of her finger and inserting it back to the charm. "I just thought the ring doesn't fit me much."

Tsuna blinks, "ah, I see.." He replies, "eh, but that one is more simple than Vongola's..-" He trails off, showing his hand in where the Vongola ring lays. "Isn't that one better than this one?"

[Name] gave a smile, "Well, I'm not the type to wear rings." She mumbles out to herself, "but anyway, the Vongola ring only belongs to you so it only fits for you."

"If you say that it'll sound like I'll really become Vongola's Tenth.."

The girl tilts her head, "You will though," She grins, "It's not like you can run away from being the Tenth."

Tsuna paused, "Even you [Name]?!" He lightly whines.

The (h/c) girl giggles, "But you seem to be not minding wearing the ring?"

"Ugh, Reborn forced me. But if I have to say I'll prefer a more simple ring.. This one is too flashy don't you think?"

Then the door slides open revealing Shamal, "why are you discussing about rings? Are you planning to marry already?" He points out since he heard bits of their conversation from outside.

The two stares and Tsuna blushes while [Name] laughs, "We're still underaged y'know doctor, what are you talking about?" The girl reply made Tsuna looks at her now.

"Eh?!"

Shamal shrugs, "I heard a lot of high schoolers are already making out at the stage of going out together." He told.

Stopping her laughter, "Gosh Shamal," [Name] threw her pillow to the doctor, "We're middle schooler. I'll sue you for sexual harassment."

"I'm just stating a fact!" Shamal retorts after the pillow hits him in the face. "but anyway, I see you're all better and energetic already."

"Mmhm." [Name] responds, "It felt odd at first but I'm getting used to it..." She trails off, tilting her head, "nah, it still feels weird after all."

"Have you tried moving your leg?"

Now that made [Name] blinks, "..no?" She replies, looking at her feet. "How long did I sleep for after the.. uhh, surgery?" She asks dumbfoundedly.

"Rougly..." Shamal thought for a while, calculating maybe.

"A month or so." Tsuna then helped. "Meaning it's almost 3 months since the accident at the Storm's ring battle."

"That long?"

"Yep."

[Name] continues to stare dumbfoundedly. "I can move my legs?"

"That's what I'm asking, can you move it?" Shamal points out. "Since you haven't used it for almost three months, it'll take time until the muscles starts working again and that's when the rehabilitation helps."

The girl nods, before she removes her blanket. "Then, the bandages?"

"Ah, it's about time we see how's your foot injury too. Last time it's already pretty good but just in case I asked for the nurse to bandage it again."

"Okay," She then braced herself and tries to slowly move her foot. "Somehow it feels weird to do it when it's supposed to be something usual."

"Take it easy and slowly." Tsuna seems to be the one worried more than [Name] herself.

"It's only three months but with the help of sun flames it should be good already." Shamal added on, "like I've said before, last time we check it seems to be much more better."

[Name] nods, "It doesn't hurt." She told as she moved her leg's fingers. "It feels kinda hard to move them but yes, I can move it." A hint of happiness bubbles up as she gave a bright smile.

"Then, we'll get you to those rehabs." Shamal wrote it down on his paper. "Well then, you just woke up and all, don't do anything reckless."

***

16 January 2022