12

No one said anything when [Name] lost her consciousness after breaking down. Tsuna stares blankly at his childhood friend with tears streaming down on his face, Yuni looks down to the floor, Byakuran's facial was hard to be read like Reborn's, while Yamamoto and Gokudera were still stunned near the door.

"You know," Tsuna stiffen from the startling noise and looks toward Byakuran who started, "It's probably not my place to say this but, this is her second life."

"Wh-at?" Tsuna voiced out in pure confusion.

Byakuran gave two fingers, "Two factors indicated she's an abnormality." He told, "One, she have her previous life's memories and two, the result of her parent's experiment."

Everyone just listens, although they do wonder who he is.

"Do you know what's the problem with her body? Shamal checked it but he didn't found anything odd, for now." Reborn questioned.

Yuni shook her head, "We don't know either. But, she is a threat to this world according to my vision." She sadly voiced out.

"Vision? What do you mean? Actually, who are you two?" Tsuna finally let out his questions.

"Ah yes," Yuni regains her composure, "I am Yuni, the current Sky Arcobaleno, and he is Byakuran, the Sky Mare ring holder." She introduces the two of them. "It's nice to meet you, Tsunayoshi-san."

Before Tsuna can shoot anymore question, Reborn cuts in. "She is the boss of the Arcobalenos." He explains.

"It will be best to discuss this more in details. Tsunayoshi-san is after all, a part of the trinisette." Yuni told. "Perhaps not here, so [Name]-san can, rest well."

Reluctantly, one by one everyone left the room. "I'll have Dino's men guard her, don't worry." Reborn then added.

With that, the three skies explains of the balance of the world and about the trinisette.

.

.

.

"See? That's why I told you to stop messing up!"

"Come on, the normal ones are just so boring. Where's the thrill?"

[Name] slowly open her eyes, hearing the bickerings of two people. One of the voice was familiar though.

"Oh, she woke up~!"

She blinks as she gaze at the two beings infront of her.

"Did you get a nice sleep after breaking down?"

One then elbows the other one, "That's not a nice thing to say Rena."

The one with higher voice, namely Rena shrugs, "Don't be so stingy."

[Name] once again stares. "You're.. the God who first told me I was about to reincarnate right?" She voiced out as she now remember. "Does that mean, I died again?"

Rena laughs, "Surprised that you remembered! But no, you're not dead don't worry." She pointed out. "Also, I, we're not a God so don't call us that."

This made her tilts her head, "You're not a God?" But then, what are they?

"We're not." The other one, with lower voice clarified. "A bit hard to explain but we're this dimension's manager. Well she is. I just came to have a look." He told.

"Oh." [Name] continues to stare at the two not-God beings who somehow she can't see their facials and all. "Then, what am I doing here? Why are you here?"