13

When she woke up, she didn't feel anymore sadness or trails of the breaking down. She felt pure annoyance to the not-God Rena.

So she let it out, by screaming to the pillow.

'What the literal hell? Who is that- urgh-' She slams her head to the soft pillow as she's in no position to walk to the wall to slam her head into it.

After a few minutes, she stares into the darkness. 'I'm really tired of everything. I should just sleep-' As she was about to lay down again, the door slid open. '....Is it a way of saying not to run away?' She internally groans.

"Seems like you're done with your break down?" [Name] turns her head towards Reborn. "Ciaossu."

"Hey, Ren-kun." She blankly responds as she took a deep breath and sat up properly. "How's Tsu-Tsu?"

"Breaking down too I guess. Too much information for his dame brain." The girl laughs at that. "But nevermind that, Byakuran said you were an abnormal."

Her laugh stops, "Ah, what did he tell you?" Her face slowly turns serious.

"That you have memories of your previous life."

She hums, "I see. How did he found out about that I wonder.." She mumbled out, "But it's true. This is my second, messy life."

"So? You still wanna die?"

"Hm," [Name] gazes to the wall, staring blankly. "I'm tired of everything, so dying is a way. But just now, someone told me a way to not die so.." She sighs tiredly, "I'm unsure if I wanna die or not."

"Tsuna will surely break if you die, but if you ask me, I don't particularly care if you die or not."

"Typical Reborn." [Name] lightly shrugs, "Everything you do is for the sake of Tsu-Tsu.. That's why a lot ships R27." She plopped back to the bed, now eyes staring over the white ceilings.

Reborn who didn't understand half of [Name]'s words gave a look to the girl. "What do you mean?"

"Y'know, I just now know, I appearantly do not have a core flame." She then told, head facing Reborn now. "My body is like a Gola Mosca's. I am now alive because of Tsu-Tsu's flames."

"What?"

[Name] lightly sighs, "There is no way to proof what I'm saying is correct or no so it's probably hard to do so." She voiced out before turning her head to the ceilings again.

Reborn stares at the girl, observing her. Certainly, there is no base for him to believe her words, however, it does made a little sense.

"You know what? Nevermind." [Name] then told, "I'm tired. I'll go sleep if you don't mind." She voice out, leaning back to the bed.

Reborn didn't seem amused. "Are you running away?"

Her hand twitched, "...." She turn her face to Reborn's. "Yes." She replied. "I'm an indolent person, someone who wants to avoid any activity. A coward who only knows how to run away."

Reborn's onyx eyes seems to be piercing her (e/c) ones, but [Name] continues to stare back. "I see. I'm disappointed." The infant then exclaims.

A dry laugh escaped her mouth, "I've always been a disappointment." She turn her face to stare the ceilings.

A comfortable silent envelop the room.

As Reborn was about to leave, [Name] lastly added. "Maybe, if you give Tsuna a concussion he'll forget about me and stop fussing about me. That way you don't have to worry about him breaking down, and I won't be there to hinder him either."

The infant gave one last glance, "That's a rather odd thing for you to suggest, but I'll keep it in mind for now." He told as the door closed.

[Name] heaved a sigh, feeling her body relaxing. "Guess I should also say sorry to Rena because I wasted her time." She whisper out before she closed her eyes, drifting to sleep.

.

.

.

"Eh? How'd you end up as her boyfriend?" A snorting voice questioned out amusedly, followed with some laughters.

"Wha- eww, she ain't my girlfriend." Another one told, letting out a disgusted face.

"Ah, don't tell me-"

"Heh, she just seemed pitiful that's why I tried to become her friend."

Everyone laughs at that, "Right right, her parents just died the other day right? She must've some.." They laughed again when one of them made a gesture that meant of "money".

"True though! She paid up for everything when I asked for it!"

"Shit, you're lucky!"

"Eh but other than that, she's yuck." He gave a thumbs down. "She's too clingy."

"Ahhh, yea we knew that lol."

"Have you seen her room man, it's filled with animes too."

"No way!"

"She's one of- what was it, otaku?"

"Ewww."

"That's disgusting."

"She's disgusting."

As their talk continues with laughs and sneers, they didn't notice the sole girl listening to their talk behind the door.

Her head lower as tears threathening to fall, hand covering her mouth to prevent any sound coming out.

As she got enough, she finally walks outside the school, to go home or anywhere else far.

Eyes blurring as her eyes were covered in tears, body shaking, trembling in disbelief, head still lowered down to not meet up with other's.

Sat by the cinema was Tsuna, watching the scene with palm clenched, pain swelling up in his chest. "[Name]..." He unconsciously utter out, somehow knowing whose life he's watching.

"Is this.. her previous life?" He wonder out by himself, voice shaking. "Why is she..-"

"Wait-" His voice died out when he look back at the scene, breath hitched as his eyes widen in surprise. "NO!" He reached out his hand to where the scene showed how [Name] is running in the middle of a road in where a speeding up truck could be seen on the side.

He winced when the truck runs over [Name] and look away from the screen. "No.." He whisper out to himself, "why- why am I here.."

"Because I brought you here, of course!" Tsuna suspressed a yelp from the sudden cheerful voice he heard.

His hand moved to his chest, calming himself as he glance around, looking for the source of the voice. "Hi! I'm not there since I'm grounded, sadly, but I thought you might want to help your dear friend [Name]~"

Tsuna blinks before he gulped and nodded. "O..kay..?"

"Spoiler alerts! I'll give you a clip of my convo with dear [Name]! Make a good use of it and save her if you want~ Best of luck, tata!" A soft click was heard before the screen starts loading again, showing a countdown.

Tsuna silently braced himself to whatever he'll watch.

***

7 December 2021