24

"W-What happened,- Shamal?" Tsuna's voice was shaky, "She was getting better before-!"

Shamal grumbles as he messed up his own hair in stress, "I don't know! Suddenly she got an internal bleeding and that's why she coughed out blood." He informed as he looked over the papers, "it seems as if something pierced through her organs, but there's no sign of any injury from outside so it's a complete mystery..,"

"How is she doing right now?"

"For now the bleeding stopped, so she's asleep.." Shamal trails off as Tsuna and Reborn (on Tsuna's shoulder) walks closer to the bed, "but if she forces herself the wound might bleed again even if we're not so sure what wound it is."

"So you don't know what happened either? Were there anyone who came for a visit?"

"No," Shamal told, "When she returned, I scolded her and from the records no one came for a visit." He then thought for a while, "but, there's one strange thing,"

"What is it?"

"Appearantly someone pressed the emergency call button.." Shamal gave a look to the said button, "but [Name]'s position to reach the button is too far. So there might be a visitor, someone who came in without anyone's knowledge."

"Then, mist flames?"

Shamal shook his head, "no traces of flames around here so can't make any assumptions."

"So we have to wait for [Name] to let us know who visited her?"

Shamal nodded.

"...what, about me?" A soft voice asks out weakly.

The three turned their looks to [Name] who's now awake. "[Name]!"

As she was about to sat up, a flash of pain and nauseatic feeling hit her. "Urgh," She winced slightly, giving up to sit up.

"Don't move too much, your chest internal area is wounded." Shamal warned, "And I just told you to not do anything stupid."

'Internal wound?' [Name] thought to herself, hand moving to her head as it's hurting her too. "I wasn't.. doing anything, stupid." She voiced out tiredly. "I just.. want..." Her voice died down before she finished her sentence.

Shamal sighs, shaking his head. "Then tell me, what did you do for the whole day since yesterday to today. Can you say it to me?"

"..." [Name] stayed silent. 'What I did yesterday,,' She winced when her head starts pounding, she hissed. 'Yesterday should be.. the talk to Nono about Shimon right,,'

"[Name].."

Her eyes glanced to Tsuna on the side, 'oh, Tsu-Tsu's here..' Although her sight were a bit blurry, she could recognise his voice and signature figure. 'But that's odd, usually.. if Tsu-Tsu's here I feel at ease..' She moved her left hand to the bed's side rail, 'why doesn't I feel any of his flames now,'

Tsuna is of course worried, [Name] looks very much in pain right now. He held out his hand and reached to [Name]'s hand that's on the side rail, "Are you okay?"

shatters

As soon as their hand touched, [Name] heard a shattering noise inside of her. She quickly took away her hand.

cough cough wheeze

She felt that something's stumped on her throat again that she started coughing again.

"[Name]?!-" Panic ran through Tsuna and also Shamal, as Reborn was only startled.

Tsuna quickly helped [Name] to sat up, so that she wouldn't choke.

Her coughs became more violent, but only [Name] seems to realise why. Her eyes widen, feeling the rush of flames inside of her.

"Do-Don't-" As she couldn't speak out properly, she forced herself to push Tsuna's hand away, "touch-"

"Wha-" Tsuna felt a bit hurt, "[Name]!"

With blood trailing from her mouth she starts forcing herself to move away, far from Tsuna. "Don't,-" Her coughs aren't stopping, her words aren't reaching Tsuna.

"...[Name],"

Hearing the voice of Tsuna, of course that made her feel bad. She doesn't mean to hurt him, it's just that now, her body can't handle Tsuna's flames.

"T-Tha-t's not-" Unconsciously tears starts forming as her hand reached to Tsuna. "You- fla-mes-"

Her sight could only watch on as Tsuna's face turn into a horror as he got dragged to another side whilst Shamal is directing some nurses.

'My words, aren't reaching him-' [Name] gasp out as she then felt Tsuna's flames and her eyes widen, 'No-' As her coughs became more violent, she crouched in holding her clothes. 'It hurts,-'

Her everything starts becoming vague, her hearing and her pain. She could hear a distant yellings, but she couldn't focus on it. Just then she heard a loud shattering noise.

All she can do is nothing but scream in pain as everything shatters, before fainting.

.

.

.

"I swear, I'm gonna kill Rena for this." She could hear a familiar, grumbling voice. "This is why I told her not to mess up with the plot."

She felt like she's floating, but she can't say a word nor open her eyes. She couldn't move.

A sigh was heard followed by more annoyed tone, "Aaaa, can't delete it because of the abnormality,," Some buttons noise was also heard, "as long as the main character lives, the story can't come to an end was it? Rena and her habit in picking up proper souls."

"Hm," A pause on the voice, "but without any changes, this story would just repeat itself.. I need to give some more cheats huh," A typing noise could be heard afterwards, "Then, just need some.. adjustments and..."

click

restart.

The surrounding starts to move itself and reconstructs as time itself went back.

A smile plastered on Reha's face, a fake smile. "Alright, now all I need to do is give Rena one hell of a beating." He proudly told before he disappears from the place and

shuts down.

***

2 March 2022

Errr, :>

Incase you're confused or not understanding what you just read since Im on my i suck so much at writing phase:

Bermuda tried to infuse his night flames to [Name]'s body

It took a toll on her body and it broke a part of the core flames which results in her internal bleeding (since they weren't compatible)

Tsuna came for a visit w Reborn since he heard the news and then you know [Name] wakes up and she realises it odd to feel sick even though she's usually feeling at ease just by beside Tsuna

The two touches hand but since inside [Name]'s body is still night flames, it doesn't mix well with Tsuna's flames thus her condition worsening and her core flame broke from the pressure

She tried to tell him that his flames made it worse but she couldn't say it properly as she's always cutted off with her coughs and so the misunderstanding Tsuna lets out his flames and that makes her condition more and more worse

The world goes kaboom aka destroyed (as Yuni's first premonition in where she said [Name] went berserk)

Rena on probation so Reha took over her job and took responsibility over the destruction of the said world, and since [Name], the "main chara" isn't dead yet, the "story" can't end just yet so there goes with him giving cheats and restarting the time

Uh, yeah. Hope you understood and had fun reading it ;3

A