25

"[Full Name]." She flinched, startled, before looking at Bermuda, "We have a lot of questions to you, and I'm sure you don't need us to introduce ourself as you should know us already, from your previous life's memories."

[Name] blinks confusedly, 'huh?' Her eyes scans through around her, 'a.. deja vu?' She recognises she's right now in her room, in the hospital.

But, didn't she had this kind of talk with Bermuda the other day..? or was it just a dream?

"[Full Name]?"

Her eyes snaps open, looking at Bermuda infront of her bed. "Y-Yes-?" She noticed how her throat seemingly dry. What was she doing earlier?

"Were you not listening, you rude girl?"

Well that irks [Name]. She glares towards Jaeger, "Well sorry that I'm such a rude girl. If you know, you're free to leave me alone." She sarcastically responded.

"You little-"

Bermuda sighs, "leave us, Jaeger."

Jaeger held back his anger in defeat, "...very well." He goes back into a portal and left Bermuda alone with [Name].

[Name] stuck her tongue out towards Jaeger's place. "Well then, will you pay attention now [Name]?"

[Name] flinched and fixed her posture, properly sitting now. "Y-Yes, what do you want to know?"

"For starters, how about you tell how much do you know about this world and the trinisette?"

'Well, it will be a very long meeting.' [Name] prays for her own wellbeing.

.

.

.

"[Name]-" Tsuna stopped himself when he realise the girl is fast asleep and heaved a sigh.

"You're not going to wake her up?" Reborn who's on his shoulder questioned out.

"...no." Tsuna replies, "She probably overworked herself anyway,"

Reborn gave a look to the girl, "and she does it to help you." He responded. "So, have you come up with an answer to Nono?"

"...I am going to turn him down, I'm not fit as a mafia boss."

"I see."

Reborn hops down from Tsuna's shoulder to stay behind in the room. "I'll go tell grandpa about my answer then." With that Tsuna left the room.

"Are you awake now?" Reborn voiced out as Tsuna had left and Reborn closed the door.

"Mmhm," [Name] lightly yawns, "He certainly didn't change at all." She mumble out as she sat up and stretch up. "But what brings you here?"

Reborn left the second sentence to his own thoughts, "I'm here to tell you of Nono's decision."

"What did he say?"

"He agrees. Seems like he had verified it with Talbot after all."

[Name] clasped her hand, "I see, that's great." She stood up and gave a bright smile, "ah, say Reborn,," She fidgets lightly.

"What is it?"

"Do you believe in deja vus?"

Reborn looks at her confusedly.

She nervously laughs, "nevermind that then, can I ask for some more favors?" She questions as she crouched down to meet Reborn's eyes.

"..."

"I don't know where to find them so I had to ask you, but I want to meet with Verde and Byakuran, also that Talbot."

Reborn looks at [Name], "What do you need them for?"