18

Getting used to herself having a flame core now and starting her legs' rehabilitation, time starts to pass.

Yuni and Byakuran had also came for a visit of course, halfly apologising for their rudeness and all. Of course they were forgiven and they all became friends afterwards.

But one of the meeting between Yuni and [Name] was a bit disturbing.

Yuni had come when they were alone together about another premonition dream she had.

This made [Name] a bit surprised that Yuni came to her to talk about it and told her that she hadn't told anyone else about it either.

The said dream was rather odd to the first for Yuni, and the most disturbing is the fact that she saw her and a lot of people laid on the floor, passed out? Yuni herself isn't so sure as the dream was a bit vague.

The two could only stare at each other in mixed feelings, espescially [Name].

"But, I'm sure it's just a nightmare rather than a premonition dream." Yuni then added on and reassured her.

Except that for a matter of fact, [Name] is enveloped in bad feelings.

Well that happens like weeks ago, so Yuni perhaps had half forgotten it. But it haunts [Name] for sure, espescially since after months after that core flame implantation, she still couldn't get used to the feeling of having a core flame.

Like a feeling, maybe it doesn't fit her or something. She's not so sure.

Going to the bright side, Tsuna made some more friends. [Name] instantly recognise the new friends Tsuna have as the arc where they show up left a very much big impression to her.

Espescially since they didn't get to get animated, sobs.

Yeps, it's the Shimon.

[Name] who's sensitive with flames could feel that the flames of Earth are a wonder themselves. It have it's own unique characteristic and also became spiky time to time. She half guessed Enma's flames are like that because they're at the begining of that whole misunderstanding mess.

Brushing her thumb to the worn out charm, she bite her own lips. 'I remember that the whole mess is just because of Daemon and when I read that part I really cursed Daemon like hell since he dare ruin the friendship between Tsu and Enma.' She heaved a tired sigh, 'I wouldn't like to see they fight because of some misunderstanding..'

"[Name]?" She halted, hand squeezing on her charm. Looking up to the door she gave a smile. "What's wrong? Did something happen?"

The girl shook her head, "No." Tsuna just came back after he sent the others out from the room. 'Speaking of which, in the end I never properly spoke of my previous life.' Leaning on her bed, she looks to the ceilings. 'I don't know how to state that this world was a manga, anime over my previous life so I didn't want to say anything about it.'

"Speaking of which," The (h/c) girl glance to Tsuna, "I've asked Shamal and he said with you are recovering well with the rehabilitions that you don't need to stay at the hospital anymore."

"Really?"

Tsuna nods, "Yes." He gave a smile, "and that's where Mom told me of something."

[Name] lightly tilts her head in confusion, "something?"

"She adviced that you live with us." The brunet told. "Of course you're allowed to refuse, however Mom thought it would be a bit lonely for you to return to your house.." He trails off as he brushed his hand nervously, "because you.."

[Name] can see he's still hessitant about her parents. He probably is traumatised from last time. A soft smile plastered on her face, "It's okay." She told. "Thank Maman for the offer but do tell her I'll decline."

Tsuna glance to [Name] in worry.

"I still want to live there, in where my memory with my parents are made." She voiced out.

Tsuna gave a sad smile, "I see, okay." He told, "and we're neighbours anyway, it's easy to visit each other."

[Name] laughs lightly, "true~!"

.

.

.

Blinking in surprise, [Name] wipes her sweats. "Ren-kun?" She voiced out. "What happened?"

"I came to give you this since Tsuna doesn't seem want to give it to you." Reborn told, handing an envelope with Vongola's seal.

Sitting on her bed as she huffs and let her towel drops around her neck, she already understood what it means. "Ah." It's the inheritance ceremony's invitation. "I.. get one?" She voiced out, clearly confused.

"Nono knows of your relationships with Tsuna and that you are already involved with the mafioso." The infant lift up a smirk, "it would be more weird if you don't receive one."

"I.. see.." Thinking for a while, eyes on Reborn she hums. "Say, Ren-kun." She then called out, "what have you found out regarding the Shimons?"

The infant gave an indifferent look, "what do you know about them?" He returns back the question.

[Name] heaved a sigh as she let herself fell down on the bed. 'I want to help but how?' She thought to herself, looking at the ceilings. 'I don't have any concrete proof nor anything too..'

"The Shimons are guests that also came to attend Tsuna's inheritance ceremony." Reborn then started, halfly startling [Name]. "The history behind Vongola and Shimon goes back to Primo generation, however, the Shimon now had become weak and a small famiglia that no one ever heard from them anymore." He told.

Looking at the serious looking infant, [Name] made herself sat up again and face him. "Common knowledge." She mumble out, remembering in where Reborn said that too, right into the Shimons' face in the manga.

Reborn hums, "say, [Name]." He called out, earning a confused look from the said girl. "Don't you think it's about time you tell us about your past life?"

***

15 February 2022