29

"[Name]?"

"Ah, hey," [Name] tensed up as her grip automatically tightened, "sorry about that, I might've frightened her?"

Every eyes move to Katou who came with a sheepish laugh.

"Julie?" The Shimon and everyone who knows of Julie's flirtaous side sighs, "Geez."

"Sorry sorry, I didn't think she would be that frightened." Julie walks closer to Tsuna and [Name]'s place, raising a hand in hope for an apology. "I'm sorry okay?"

Everyone seems to believe it, but Tsuna didn't.

Tsuna's guard rose up before he slaps Julie's hand away, eyes narrowing. "You.. who are you?" He asks out loudly, surprising everyone who were watching their interaction. "You're not Katou."

"Tsuna?"

"What do you mean?"

"You.." Tsuna's eyes then widen a bit, "Could you be Daemon Spade?" He mumble out, remembering about the conversation he had not so long earlier.

The crowd fell into silence. Some knowing the name while some not.

"..."

"Heh," Tsuna took a step backwards, hands holding [Name] as he became more wary. "So you know of it too..." Slowly Katou's face distorts, changing into another person's face. (Well you all know it's a certain melon head ==)

"Nufufu," This time everyone took some step backwards, finally feeling wary as well. "Well, it's a bit different from my initial plan," As Katou completely changes into Daemon, "however, this can work as well."

"What.. are you planning to do?"

A smile forms in Daemon's face, "why that's a secret. But nevermind that," as his smile slowly disperse, he looks at [Name], "until when are you going to defend for that monster?"

"Mon-" Now that wounded Tsuna (and also [Name]). "You-"

[Name] who's also listening to his words froze. 'Monster?' She looks at the floor, leaning her head to Tsuna's back. 'I've been called an abnormality, but not a monster..-' She stopped herself when she remember the first time Yuni and Byakuran came. 'No..'

That time, the premonition dream Yuni had.. Was of [Name] when she doesn't have a core flame and went on a 'berserk'.

'She explained it in a softer way, that I'm.. a monster-,' Her breath hitched as suddenly she heard a shattering noise.

burp

drip drip

Her grip on Tsuna's shirt was released as she now felt light headed and her head looks down to the floor as she slumps down to the floor.

"[Name]?!"

Her eyes widen when she see traces of blood on the floor, 'Did.. I-' her eyes looks upward where Tsuna looks at her worriedly. 'Wait, didn't.. the same thing happen the other day..?'

A statistic noise was heard by [Name], as a scene played on her mind.

"[Name]!"

She starts coughing more blood. 'It, hurts-' She pressed a hand to her chest as she crouched down, 'wait,- did- did the core flame broke?'

"[Name]-!"

'Stop calling me, I can hear you-' She starts gasping for air, sight becoming blurry. 'Why, now-' She starts whimpering as she felt more pain, 'it hurts,-'

"[NAME]!"

"Stop- calling me!" She partly screams out, feeling exhausted.

As she said that, the noise seem to died out, no one talking anymore. It became quiet.