21

After the discussion between the three, [Name] came out looking exhausted and almost passed out if it wasn't for Tsuna to carry her.

She didn't say anything so the brunet didn't ask anything. "..Tsu-Tsu," She then called out.

The brunet perks up, "Yes?"

"I'm bored at the hospital so can I spend the night on yours?" She sleepily mumble out.

He halted, "S-Sure!" He replies. "Mom will be happy to have you."

[Name] smiles, "mmhm." She responded. "It's been a while since I spend the night on yours."

"You can't leave the hospital after all." Tsuna chuckles, "But you'll be released soon so you'll be able to do it as you are before."

"Yeah." She told, "I really can't.. wait..." She trails off before nodding to sleep.

Tsuna peaks on the sleeping [Name], a soft smile plastered on his face. "Sleep well, [Name]." He whispers out as he continued walking back to his house.

As he met with Gokudera outside, he placed a finger on his mouth and gestured to [Name] who's asleep on his back to make him quiet.

Tsuna explains shortly how he met with Nono and had a talk with him, that's why he's late.

Understanding, Gokudera went to spread the word while Tsuna went inside his house.

"Oh my, it's been a while since I saw you two together." Nana whispers out happily, "Hurry and put her to the bed then." She quickly dismisses Tsuna who came late and let him go.

Tsuna slowly goes up and open the door. "Ah, Enma-kun." He voiced out, looking at the red hair male sitting alone inside the room.

"I-It's my guard duty today.." He responded before he notice the sleeping [Name]. "Eh- ah, s-should I leave-" He questioned out nervously.

"No no, it's okay." Tsuna whispers back. Walking to the bed and laid [Name] into the bed he huffs, "This is actually a pretty much normal thing don't worry." He told.

"B-But, you and she are..."

Tsuna tilts his head confused, "?"

Enma shook his head, "N-Nevermind.."

Tsuna blinks, but dismisses it. "S-Say, Enma-kun.. There's something I want to talk about if you don't mind..." He then started as he recall his meeting with Nono.

.

.

.

As she heard some rustles, her (e/c) eyes opened. 'This is..' She noticed the familiar ceilings of Tsuna's room. It's completely dark meaning it's probably before dawn or something.

Her head slowly move to the other side, where she can see a shadow moving, opening the door. 'That's...' She slowly tries to wake herself up and did it when the door clicked close. Sitting up as she snaps, she glanced at the table. 'It'd that time where Enma wants to trust Tsuna.' She thought as she saw the letter.

'I got preoccupied with how I might have not let Tsuna and the others to have their character developed and almost forgot of this!' She looks around and saw Tsuna asleep on the futon down. Her eyes then moved to the clock, where it shows that it's 3am.

She heaved a sigh, 'There's around 4 hours until school time,' She calms herself down and looks around the room. 'I will make sure that Tsuna doesn't have to go through that breakdown because of his fight with Enma..'

Slowly standing up, she looks at the letter. 'I'm worried if the letter will disappear like in the manga...' She glanced at the fast asleep Tsuna, 'hmm..' She grabs it and slips it underneath Tsuna's pillow. 'I forgot if the letter disappear because of a coincidence or because of Daemon,'

Walking silently to the table, she know Enma is long gone while Gokudera lingers around. 'Since I'm awake, I guess I should also write down my plan.' She glanced back to Tsuna, 'also...' Her hand found it's way on her chest as she frowns.

Heaving a sigh she shook her head, 'Nevermind that, while I remember, I need to meet with Talbot too.' She grabs a piece of paper from Tsuna's desk and starts scribbling, 'and also...'

Her hand starts writing people who she needs to meet. Verde, Irie Shouichi, Spanner, adding on Talbot and also Kawahira along with Byakuran. 'But... if Byakuran here is the mare ring holder, he should've also known of how the future is too right....?' Her writing halted as she chew on her lips, 'I need to have a talk of Byakuran...'

Dropping the pen as she slumps back into the bed, since there's no chair because the space is taken by Tsuna's and Enma's futons, she sighs. "How stressing, it was fun as something to be readen but to live in it..." She moves to the side and gaze on the sleeping Tsuna.

"Or it's because right now I've stopped wanting to run away." She mumble out, before shooking her head again. 'Putting it all aside, I hope everything goes well. No one gets hurt and no more misunderstandings..'

'And the key to stop all of this lays on..' Her eyes went to where she hid the letter Enma wrote.

Sitting up again, she glanced at the clock. 'Uwah, thinking sure makes time go fast.' She thought to herself as it shows that it's almost 6am now.

'Should I just wake Tsu-Tsu up?' She hums to herself, 'how did the original goes again..'

As her mind starts to wander, she didn't realise her humming has woken up the brunet until he voiced out.

"[Name]..?" His voice sound so sleepy. Well he just woke up. "..."

She looks at Tsuna, "Good morning, Tsu-Tsu." She greets with a smile. "Sorry, did I wake you up?"

Tsuna shook his head as he tried to stand up now, "N-No, don't worry about it." He mumble out and pulls his hand until he noticed the envelope beneath his pillow. "Huh? What's this?" He mumble out confusedly.

'Okay good,' [Name] quietly cheer internally. 'With this, hopefully, no more misunderstanding were made.' She heaved a relieved sigh, 'I'm glad I asked to spend the night here.'

Tsuna opens the envelope before his sleepy face changed into a horror, "W-Wha- Enma-kun is-"

'What was written in the letter again..' [Name] ask herself before standing next to Tsuna, "What happened, Tsu-Tsu?"

"Enma-kun is being threathened by an enemy family! I have to- I have to help him!"

She glanced at the writing and placed a hand on Tsuna's shoulder, "Tsuna." She called out, "Calm down."

His breath hitched as he look at [Name]. "B-But-"

Adding pressure, her (e/c) stares into brown ones. "Calm, down. Read properly, he's threathened, but he is called on the noon." She repeated. "You can help him, but you need to think of a plan first."

His eyes widen before he nodded, "R-Right.. If I go straight without a plan, we'll be all defeated knowing how cruel those opposing family are.." He whisper out, remembering the information he received beforehand.

[Name] lets go of her grip as she can see Tsuna can think of the rest. "Good." A fond smile made it's way to her face.

***

16 February 2022

Don't you ever want to twist this one? I mean, the window Ipin open made the letter to be flown into the trash can.. like.. URGH