Chapter 3 - Torn

Jungkook

Jungkook

Oh my head! I definitely drank too much last night. I didn't dare open my eyes yet because I could already feel the sunlight burning a hole through my eyelids. I felt around for my phone but couldn't find it. Instead, my hand felt skin, warm skin. Suddenly I opened my eyes and looked across to find the source.

"Taehyung! What are you doing here?"

"That's nice. I take you home and look after you, and that's all I get?" he said in his low, sultry voice. His eyes were still shut and his dark curls were matted across his face. How could someone look so good, even after a night out?

I stumbled out of bed and gravity hit me. I had to steady myself on a wall and take a few deep breathes to stop my stomach churning. You got this. You just need to get to the shower. I managed to get to the shower without the nausea pushing me over the edge. I lent my head against the tiles and let the warm water rush over my head. The water feels soo good. This is what I needed. As I stood there collecting my thoughts, I heard the door roll open.

Tae was standing there in a pair of my red, silk boxers; rubbing the dust out of his eyes. He gave a wide yawn and walked over to the sink. I couldn't tell if it was the temperature of the water or my embarrassment, but my face suddenly felt like it was burning. I quickly turned the water off and grabbed my towel. As I wrapped the towel around my waist, I could feel Tae's eyes staring at me through the mirrored reflection. We locked eyes then his gaze slowly dropped down to my crotch, before returning upwards; equally slow. I could feel him savouring every inch and my mind just went blank.

"Do I make you nervous Kookie?" said Tae smiling coyly. He knows what he's doing.

I cleared my throat and broke eye contact. I quickly exited the room and started frantically grabbing clothes. Boxers. T-shirt. Shorts.

As I got dressed, Tae walked around the bed to his pile of clothes. He pulled my boxers off and replaced them with his own. Wahh. Tae was the type of guy who relished being adored. A small smile touched his lips.

"Don't worry Kookie. I'll let you off this time" said Tae matter-of-factly. He finished dressing then walked over to the bedroom door.

"Message me later... when you catch your breath" he said with a wink, before turning and disappearing through the doorway.

After he left, it felt like everything came back into focus again. I decided I better have something to eat, so I ordered some Bok-jiri (puffer fish soup) from the only place I knew. It's the best hangover cure and I'm definitely going to need it today.

An hour had passed before I was slurping up the last of it and licking my lips.That was good. What should I do now? Maybe I'll go for a walk.

I got changed into a plain black tee, a pair of black ripped jeans and my black leather jacket. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. My face. What happened? I had a small cut along my right cheekbone. I don't remember that. I shrugged my shoulders and quickly tousled my hair; allowing it to rest where it landed. I better find my phone otherwise Tae will ignore me like last time. I looked through the bed but nothing. I found my jeans from last night and felt the pockets, nothing. Shit. Where is it? I walked downstairs and there it was lying in the middle of the floor next to my boots. Lucky. I picked it up, slipped my boots on and headed out the front door.

The breeze carried a nice floral scent; it was subtle. Why does that smell familiar? When I looked around for the origin, I didn't see any flowers but I did see a woman walking past. Her caramel hair was softly moving with the wind; obscuring her face. Her white dress was floating around her delicate knees and her baby pink wedges perfectly shaped her calves. Who is she?

I didn't want to startle her so I just followed her from a distance. She stopped patiently at each crossing; making sure to check the traffic in both directions. When she was satisfied it was clear, she lightly skipped across.

She stopped at a bubble tea shop and went inside. I could see her pointing to something on the menu before politely nodding to the shop attendant. I still couldn't see her face but I imagined she was smiling. She seemed like a nice person based on her mannerisms.

She gracefully turned and stepped out of the shop with her bubble tea. I was frozen. I couldn't do anything but watch as she pursed her heart-shaped lips around the straw. She is an angel. Her cheekbones lay high above her rosy cheeks. Her green eyes shone like a beacon. How could someone be so perfect?

She started walking down the footpath towards the park. I watched her sit down on a bench across the street. I didn't want to attract any attention so I hid behind the wall of a building.

I peered around the corner and noticed her looking towards a guy 50 meters further down the street. He was handsome. But not like Tae; more feminine. He had sensual, full lips that smiled to show a set of perfectly straight teeth. His eyes were kind but seductive. He definitely worked out because I could see the definition in his thighs and glutes. Wait, he looks familiar. Where do I know him from? It didn't take long until all the memories from last night flooded into my head. He shouted at Tae and I last night.

I watched as he walked over to the woman and sat down next to her. I couldn't tell what was being said but they both looked uncomfortable. In an instant, he stood up to leave but she grabbed his arm. What are they saying? He was shifting his weight around and playing with his hands.

Suddenly a large gust of wind blew through the park and her dress lifted up around her neck. She tried to pull it down but it was too late. His eyes were glued to her... and so were mine. I could feel my pants tightening but I resisted the urge.

She quickly said something then jumped up and hurried away. He just sat there dumbfounded. Then he got up and walked off in the opposite direction.

As I wandered home I felt lonely, so I messaged Tae.

Kookie (3.57pm): Hey want to come over to mine tonight? I'll cook and you can pick the movie.

Tae Tae (4.09pm): That didn't take long. You must be feeling really terrible about last night.

Tae Tae (4.10pm): I want pork belly. See you at 6 ;)

{Author's Note: I didn't know how this chapter was going to start but I really loved where it went. What do you think of Tae and Kookie's friendship? Or is it more than that?

Get ready for some steamy words in the next chapter ;) }