Chapter 47 - Baby

Jimin

Jimin

"Ooo...Haneul, write that down...Oh! Oh! Oh!...And Daeshim!" Taehyung said excitedly. "What about Eun...or Hyeon?" Jungkook whispered in my ear. My mind was running a million miles an hour and my hand was barely keeping up. Cramp, cramp. We had been searching for baby names for over 2 hours, and the list was now getting very loooong. Mainly because Taehyung liked almost every name and wanted to make sure I wrote all of them down, in case it was the one.

Meanwhile, Ara was busy making dinner in the kitchen; humming a quiet melody to herself as she stirred a large pot on the stove. "Hey Ara! So far...we have...hmmm...67 boy names," Taehyung sang out across the room. Ara looked at us over her shoulder and giggled. "Seriously?... That's a lot... And what about girl names?" She asked. Both Tae and Jungkook looked at each other and laughed; "Come on Ara! Have you seen us?!... Our sperm will definitely give us strong boys...just you watch!" Jungkook replied confidently.

But I want a girl... "And if we have a girl?... Are you still going to love her?" She countered. "Well, yeah. But I will dress her in baggy clothes...and she won't be able to hang around boys until she's like...35," he replied. Ara raised her eyebrows; "What's wrong Bunny?... You seem pretty insecure about something there," she teased. Jungkook just puffed out his chest and buttoned his lip.

"Well, I like the name Areum... I hope IT IS a girl," I exclaimed. Taehyung and Jungkook both looked at me like I was crazy, while Ara gave me a sweet smile and blew me a kiss. "See Jimin gets it," she responded. And she'll be just as beautiful as you...

~

"So who do you think will make the cutest baby Ara?" Taehyung asked while munching on a piece of broccoli. "Oh, umm...I don't know," she replied shyly. "We should do a morph with our faces and see!" Cried out Jungkook. Oh this could go badly. "Yes!! Let's do it! Now which app should we go?... Ah, this one looks good... Say cheese!" Said Taehyung, as he snapped a quick picture of Ara's face.

 Say cheese!" Said Taehyung, as he snapped a quick picture of Ara's face

Baby Jungkoooo
Baby Taehyungiiiiii
Baby Jiminiiiiiiiii

"Wow," Ara said before falling silent. Wow. What does that mean? Like wow, good? Or wow, horrible and don't ever want to see that again? We were all looking at her expression, trying to decipher if she was happy or not. The suspense was killing me. "Ara, please... Have you changed your mind?!" I almost screamed; feeling hysterical. She snapped out of her trance and looked at me wide eyed. Dae bak! "I-I...a...don't know what...t-to say," she stuttered. I literally felt like throwing myself on the ground out of despair. I've found the love of my life and she doesn't want me anymore! "Do you not want this anymore?" Jungkook asked, touching her arm softly. But she flinched away and stood up; "I-ah...have to go for a walk." Then she quickly rushed to the door and grabbed her coat before slamming the door behind her.