Preface

Hellooo guys! I'm finally back! With a new book that I've been planning for monthsssss, yes, for MONTHS. I am actually excited to be able to type a new story again after a long tiring year... This time, I did more research and gave myself more time to develop my characters and storyline too. The research is to make sure that the story is as realistic as possible and that there won't be any more silly mistakes... (again...?) *cries* Throughout this whole year, including many breaks in between, I've been thinking on adding new ideas and trying to spice up the story behind Taehyung's story in the Run and I Need You M/V. It is hard for me to understand the story behind each and every member of BTS in the Run and I Need You era, sigh... so I made a story just about Taehyung. (Note that this story is fiction!) However I still did manage to squeeze in the scenes of Taehyung of the 2 M/V in my story so that you guys can imagine the story better. :) I originally wanted to write all the 7 different stories of all the BTS members from the 2 M/V but ended up just doing one... it's a little too challenging for me. 😭 And I never knew that I would end up writing (typing) a different genre this time, so I'm nervous too.

If you ask me how did I even ended up writing this story is really, REALLY only cause it started with BTS Run and I Need You M/V, I would say that this 2 M/V is the best M/V I've ever seen...and so I got into it... (don't ask me why) the story is so deep... it's... a masterpiece... 💜 I also never knew I would make a remake version of it too. Still, I hope y'all don't keep your hopes up too high... 👍

What's worse is that when I was planning, more and more ideas came and I had to constantly change my storyline too. The M/V showed Taehyung stabbing his dad (go and watch the M/V in case you forgot about it!) without any particular reason so I added deep sad reasoning behind the whole scene... I even imagine what it is like as a person experiencing the situation and also typed down all my thoughts so that I also do not mess up or miss any details too. (Don't wanna spoil it right now so...) With all my other things I've to worry and take care, this story made me even busy, but it's worth it! It feels good to share my feelings once in a while! :))

(This story is not only for ARMYs but also for any readers too! So don't be too scared and try to open your mind while reading this if you're not an ARMY alright!)

Since I've said enough about myself, I shall talk about the characters. You guys definitely knew about Taehyung, Taemi is just a made up female name, I didn't give their mum and dad a name because I feel it would be awkward typing down their name and you guys would be confused too. In the M/Vs, it is mainly focused on Taehyung, who should be the only main character, but I thought it would be fun to add his "sister" since she is part of it too. (If you see the M/V) I added lots of stories behind it too. I would say there's no main climax to the story but I feel that every chapter feels like a climax it's own. (They're like my babies) To be very frank, I almost made Taemi the main character but I slapped myself from doing so, (just joking) and so just why I said earlier that I made a lot of amendments to quickly switch the real main character. In the end, I would say both of them are the main characters ;), I've tried to make sure that both of their stories are even and also make sure it's going with the flow... and that's why you may realise why Taemi has more complicated emotions and stories than Taehyung...

Okay! I think it's enough of an introduction about myself and my characters so I'm going to tell you the most important information that you're going to read...

Chapters would be uploaded every Monday (plus/minus 1 day) with about 1 to 3 chapters that may be released each week/in a day. and hope all of you would look forward to this whole new story!!! See ya!