Chapter 10

Sorry for the wait. I had this chapter written already but Wattpad didn't save it correctly because of the update. So, I've been dreading rewriting this chapter. Thankfully now I have inspiration. This chapter is a little longer than the others normally are. That's the little reward for waiting ;) Please be sure to leave ideas in the comments. But here goes, please enjoy.
Vote ,Comment, And Recommend This Please. Love You Guys
-Riiee

After our lil episode, I settle on taking a shower. When I get out, I head downstairs to check on Jacob and find him asleep. I turn the t.v. off and lay a blanket across him. I couldn't help but think to myself, kitty so good put a nigga to sleep.
A laugh slipped out and Jacob shuffles until he sees me and gets up.
"What time is it ?" He asks.
"Just turning 8. Why ?"
"Damn it's early. You tired ?"
" Naw. You was just knocked the fuck out , why so energetic ?" I ask.
Jacob laughs,"I'm good now but yo pussy put a nigga to sleep. Wanna go to the beach or something ? I'm not used to staying in this boring ass house."
I smile,"What about taking me shopping ?"
His expression showing he don't want to but he said,"Sure , why not ?"
He said sarcastically.

I change into grey Nike joggers along with the pullover. To my surprise Jay decided on black Nike joggers along with the pullover.
I laugh,"So you decided to copy my jogging suit."
Jacob, looking surprised, says,"I guess we think alike. You're my lil snuggle bear."
Touched by his words, I stood on my tippies and kissed him as we left out.

We rode in silence until we arrived at Crestland Mall. As we walked inside, Jay grabbed my hand and I accepted. After walking for a couple of minutes, we decide to look around Leonard's Jewelry & Co. A pair of silver studs caught my eye.
Aware of my interest the man behind the counter says,"An excellent choice. Beautiful earrings such as yourself."
I smile,"Thanks. I haven't decided to buy just yet. How much are they ?"
The man replies,"Three-thousand twenty seven dollars even."
Shocked, I immediately say,"Oh, I can't afford to pay that much for a pair of earrings."
Jay, now distracted from the watch he was examining, walked over to where I was standing.
Jacob says,"Babe you can have anything you want. Do you want the earrings ?"
Trying to assure him I say,"They're nice but it's no big deal babe. I don't need those earrings."
"I know you don't need them. I asked do you want them."
" Yes , I would love them." And with that Jay gives the salesman his black card. Satisfied the salesman gives me the bag with the box of earrings and says have a nice day with a smile.

When we get out of the jewelry store, I say,"Thanks babe but you didn't have to get me the earrings."
"I know I didn't have to but I wanted to. Kali you have to understand my role as your man is to take care of you , protect you , give you what you want and need and most importantly; love you."
Happy with his words, I simply smile.
We head in UGG , Gucci , and Chanel before we decide to leave. On our way out, someone starts to call Jay's name. Knowing damn well he hears his name being called, he continues to walk toward the car. The voice getting louder, I turn around to figure out who the fuck was calling my baby's name like they stupid. To my surprise it's a female.
Annoyed, I say,"Hey. Can I help you ?"
The loud-mouth girl brushes pass me,"Nah, bitch I'm good."
"No, actually you're not good because you're calling my boyfriend's name like you're a maniac. So what do you need with him ?"
Shocked, the girl responds,"Your boyfriend. Ohhhh, that's funny cause last time I checked he was mine."
As if I'd zoned out, I feel a hand grab me. I look up to see it's just Jacob.
The girl says,"Hey, babe. You haven't accepted my calls and replied to my texts. Why is that ?"
My eyes glued to Jacob, awaiting his response.
He says,"Michelle you know I don't fuck with you like that. You did what I wanted and that was it. I don't even know how the fuck you got my number. Find someone else to rob, cause I ain't the one."
Walking off I say," Pathetic, gold-digging bitch " with a smile.
"This ain't over Jacob." She says.

Proud of Jacob, I reach over to give him a kiss.
"What was that for ?"
I smile," You handled that bitch before I had to pop 'er. Might get a lil something special tonight."
Pulling out of the parking lot, Jacob says," Bae you funny as hell. But I'm hungry, what about Sonic ?"
"I'm with it."
We get our food and head to Jacob's house.
_________________________________
The next morning, I get up early to search for a job online. After searching for an hour with no luck, I give up. I ramble through Jay's fridge to find something to make for breakfast. I settle on cheese omelettes and hickory smoked bacon.

After placing the bacon in the oven on 325° for 30 minutes to get nice and crisp, I grab my laptop and get on Twitter to kill time before I make the omelettes so that the food will be evenly cooked. About fifteen minutes into scrolling down my feed, I hear the bathroom door close. I guess sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up. Feeling enthusiastic, I head into the bathroom.
Placing a kiss onto Jay's cheek, I say,"Goodmorning babess."
Voice deep but sexy,"Morning cheeks."
Bursting in laughter just realizing my lack of pants, I reply,"It's too early to be nasty. Now brush yo teeth , I smell booty. Breakfast almost ready."
"Haha real funny."
I make my way to the kitchen to start the omelettes and take out the bacon. After placing the food on the neat table, I pour two glasses of OJ.
"Babeeee , breakfast is ready !"
Jacob practically tackles me, repetitively kissing my neck.
"Smells good, lets dig in."
When we get done eating, I bend down to load the dishwasher and Jay walks past, slapping my ass.
"Owww! What was that for ?" I ask.
"Baby can cook." He smirks.
"No shit, Sherlock."
"Don't get smart, that's a compliment. Say thank you."
Ignoring his last remark , I ask Jacob,"What do you have planned today ?"
"You're kidding right?"Anger evident.
"What do you mean ?" I ask looking confused.
"I have a fucking game tonight. We play against the Chicago Bulls. How could you forget ? You still haven't adjusted to this basketball shit. How hard could it be ? Do you know how many bitches would jump on this opportunity ?"
Shocked, I raise my voice," Jacob hold the fuck up. First off, you never told me about the fucking game. Maybe if them hoes weren't on yo mind you would've remembered. Second, jump at what opportunity ? The fame ? The fortune ? Mind you I come from a wealthy background, so you can go somewhere with that shit. For real. Tried to start the day off right , made breakfast for yo arrogant ass and this what I get ? Oh, hell no. Them bitches can have this opportunity, I don't want it."
Grabbing my stuff , I head out and call a taxi. As I wait for the driver, I get angrier considering Jacob didn't try to stop me from leaving. Within the next 7 minutes, the driver arrives. I walk slowly, hoping that Jay will come out and stop me. But then I realize he let me leave without a word, so I guess not.

Pleaseeeee Leave Comments And Vote. Ideas Are Welcomed. Please Recommend This Story As Well.
Love You Guys
~Riiee