Chapter 13

Heyyy Y'all ! I've Been Really Loving The Direction I'm Taking The Story & I Hope Y'all Do Too. It's Really Humbling & Fun To Write This Amazing Story. So Far It's A Wonderful Experience. I Love & Appreciate That You Guys Take Time Out Of Your Day To Read My Story. So Thank Youu Soooo Much. Okay, Okay Nomore Emotional, Sappy Stuff. Back To Business. BTW Kali Is In The Multimedia (Brittany Sky) & Sorry For The Late Update.

Please ENJOY!
Love You Babies,
-Riiee ❤

Jacob
After I get out of shower, Michelle calls me and we decide on dinner at De'Laritz. I hope this girl ain't on no stupid shit. All I wanna do is make it clear we can't be fucking around nomore.

After throwing on a flannel button-down shirt with dark Levis, I head out to pick up Michelle.

The drive to Michelle's was quick. When I pull up, I text her to let her know I'm outside. Within 3 minutes, Michelle walks out the house looking stunning. I can't help but think to myself, this hoe clean up nice.

She gets in and says,"Hey,bae. I missed you."
I simply respond,"Bitch stop playing and fasten your seatbelt." And with that I'm off to De'Laritz.
_________________________________
Kali

After receiving Nick's call, I was happy as hell. But then I had to ask myself, why another nigga make you happy while you with Jay ? Ima just tell myself it's the modeling opportunity, yea that'll work.

After coming back from the mall and finding an outfit for tonight, I head home to get ready. Looking at the dashboard and noticing that it's now 6:47pm, I practically speed home.

When I get there, I rush to take a quick shower. After I get out, I put on my white blazer with denim jeans. I plug in the wand-curlers to prep for my hair. While the curlers get hot, I do my makeup. After battling between a cateye or smokey eye, I decide on the smokey eye with a nude lipstain. I curl my hair then leave for dinner.

____________________________

Dinner With Nicholas

When I arrive to De'Laritz,the hostess asks me who's my party and lead me to Nick. I instantly smile when I see how sexy he is. Damn, I know I've seen him before but, he's alot to take in. He comes to pull my chair out for me and I thank him with a smile.

As he walk back to his chair, across from me, he says,"You look really beautiful so please forgive me if I stare while you talk." We laugh in unison.
I smile,"If it makes you feel any better, you look quite spiffy yourself."
"Well, I try. Ya know. But let's get down to business, I didn't just ask you to meet me here to just flirt with you.
I'm making a drink called Buzz Blist and I'm interested in the face of the drink being a female. You just happen to fix my vision perfectly. The launch is October 25, so that gives us a few months to get things settled. So would you be interested in taking on the role ?"
I beam,"Hell yess. That sounds like a great idea, I'd love to take the opportunity. Just let me know when you need me to start."
"Believe me, I will." He says with a mischievous smirk.

A long pause occurs before I gather up the courage to ask Nick whether or not he's in a relationship.

Hesitant, trying to figure out why the fuck I'm nervous, I say,
"Soooo are you like in a relationship of something ? I mean you have to be cause you fine as hell."
Laughing, Nicholas responds,"Thank you and no I'm not in a relationship."
"Ohhh so I'm guessing you're one of them fine ass, relaxed guys who don't believe in cohabitation, marriage and shit like that. But, to each it's own." I throw my hands up as if to say I'm not judging.
"Actually, I'm not like that. It's s just I'm not interested in wasting time and in past relationships that's all I did. Soo, I decid-

Before he could finish his sentence, I spot Jacob and Michelle take seats at a table not too far from ours. Surprise must have been evident on my face because I zone back in to hear Nick ask am I okay.

I nod and storm to the women's bathroom. On my way there, I hear Nick call after me which now has gotten Jacob's attention.

When I get in the bathroom, I look in the mirror and wipe the tears I didn't know was there. How the fuck could Jacob be here with that hoe Michelle ? He told me it was nothing, he even told her it was nothing.

It's cool because I'm here with Nick. He's not like Jay. Fuck Jay. I wipe my eyes and reapply my mascara along with a fresh coat of lipstick.

When I walk back to the dining area, to my surprise Nicholas and Jacob are holding a conversation. I clear my throat,"Nick are you ready ?"
Confused, he says,
"But we haven't even eaten yet."
I quickly respond,"I've lost my appetite. I'm ready to leave, maybe you can show me your house."
Jacob then asks,"Kali, can I talk to you for a minute ?"
"Sure."

Jacob and I head outside after I tell Nick I'd only be a minute.
Jay immediately goes off,"What the fuck you mean show you his house ? What, you tryna fuck him ? Kali, what's up with you ?"
"Me ? What's up with me ? Why the fuck you here with a hoe you said was nothing ? All dressed up and shit. Looks like yall onna muthafucking date. On top of that, how do I know for sure you was at practice and not fucking her ? Nicholas is interested in having me be the face of his new drink not fucking me."
A little calmer, Jacob says,"Look, I was here to tell her to back off. I know, Nicholas is interested in business. He told me but, Kali you didn't tell me shit."
"Jacob, I don't feel like arguing. I gotta go."
And with that I head back in De'Laritz to tell Nick I'm ready.
________________________________
Short Chapter , I Knoe. I Just Wanted To Publish Something. Vote,Comment,Recommend & Leave Ideas.
Lovee Yall Babies,
Riiee