Chapter 22

Kali

After taking dozens of pictures for Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat, we end up at Rush. Kim knew some people at the door, so we went right in without waiting. When we got inside, Khloe, Desean and Terrence were already waiting on us. After we get to the VIP section, everybody splits up and venture off into the club. But, I stay seated while sipping on some Ciroc and bobbing my head to the music.

I feel more weight on the couch and look up to find Nick taking a seat next to me.

Instantly I snap,"Nick what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Kali, I gotta make sure you're safe. That's my job, you know I'on want nothing happening to you." He says.

"I appreciate that, I do. But, I thought I made it clear that we're only gonna be friends and that's it."

He pulls my arm,"Kali yo actions been saying otherwise, you know-

I snatch away from him and start to make my way outta the VIP section. Remembering I came with my friends, I text Kim letting her know I left early and I'll give her details tomorrow. When I look back, I see Nick approaching. I quickly jump in the nearest taxi and give the driver Jacob's address.

I quickly text Jay:

I'm in your neighborhood, so I guess I'll stop by. I'm on my way.

He responds:

Wow okay.

Within the next ten minutes, I'm at Jay's mansion. To my surprise, he thanks and pays the driver. We walk silently to his door. When we enter, he hugs me strongly as if we haven't seen each other in years. I embrace him for awhile before pulling back.

"I missed you, hell I still miss you. I was surprised when you texted me saying you were on yo way here." He expressed.

"Well, I'm glad I could make you happy. What's been going on Jay ? I miss you too." I smile.

Shock clear on his face,"Wow, umm. Um, I just been playing and getting me together. Other than missing you, shit really."

I can't help but smile. Jacob's question pulls me outta my feelings.

"Did you hear me Kal ?" He asks.

"Sorry, what'd you say ?"

"I said since you were just in the neighborhood, why'd you catch a taxi ?"

"Jay, did you change the decor ? Something looks different about your house." I say, trying to change the subject.

"Kali, what's wrong ? I would actually like to think you came over here because you missed me, but I know how you are. What's the real reason you came here ?" He asks sternly.

I take a seat at the table and shift uneasily, several times before telling him the truth.

________________________
Jacob

"Kali I told you that nigga was on sum otha shit. Ima pay him a lul visit tho. Don't een' trip."

"Jay, don't go doing nothing stupid. Ima just stop fucking with him and leave it at that." Kal tries to assure me.

"Since we talking bout this bitch ass nigga, I went to his lul business today. He was in a meeting so I waited in his office. While I was waiting, I saw a picture of him and a brownskin pregnant woman. Have any idea who that might be ?" I asked.

"No cause he said he hasn't dated anymore in awhile." She said looking confused.

"Well, I did a lul research and several articles say his fiance, Tameeka, was pregnant with twins when he lived in Miami. It just so happened that she had a sudden miscarriage then went missing. Doesn't it look a lul suspect that after she loses her babies, she goes missing and Nick moves here ?" I ask.

"Oooh my god. I gotta move, oh my god. Jay if only you would have seen the aggression he had toward me today. I gotta get the fuck outta New York." She says, shaking.

"No baby, you don't. You're coming back home with me until we get all of this straight. When I went to his office, I invited him to a poker night with some of my teammates. That way he warm up to me and start talking about personal shit. Then, I'll trap him into admitting he killed his fiance." I rant.

"Baby, this is dangerous. I love you and I don't want-

I interrupt,"No, I love you and don't want shit to happen to you. That's why I'm doing this." Kal starts to cry.

I wrap ny arms around her, as she cries into my chest.

"I got this baby, let's go get some rest, okay?" I ask and she nod.

I carry her up the stairs and cuddle her until she's sleep. I make a few calls and head to Kal's condo to get all her stuff with a few of my guys, Drew and Ken included. I get back home around 3, arrange Kali's stuff neatly, and end up in bed at 4.

I love my baby girl.

____________________________
Kali

I wake up to find all of my stuff from my condo, neatly organized. When did Jay do this? My shoes are neatly lined in my closet along with my clothes, hung up. Jewelry at my makeup table, my JayBae went all out.

After looking around in amusement, I place a small kiss on Jay's lips and run downstairs to the kitchen to make my famous strawberry crepes with a coupla slices of bacon. When I'm done, I pure a tall glass of OJ and place the plate and glass at his seat.

Now it's time to wake him up. I creep into our bedroom and slide under the covers. I kiss it several times before I finally shove it into my mouth. Down there for a good five minutes, Jay finally starts to shift. I continue but take more into my mouth, he warns me, and I plant one final kiss on it.

Smiling down at me, he says,"That was the perfect way to say good morning."

Making my way to the top of the bed, I say,"I agree, that was my way of saying thank you for doing all of this." I gesture toward my belongings.

Smirking, Jay responds,"Well lemme go check the condo to see if I left something." I playfully hit his chest.

"C'mon deddy, I made you something special for brunch." I pull him behind me.

"You cooked too! Awe yea, you asking for it."

"Maybe, I want it." I lick my lips.

"Keep it up and you gone end up being my brunch." I slaps my ass and I giggle.

"Boy, just eat. Ima go brush my teeth, again." I smile.

Slicing his crepe in half, Jacob says,"You volunteered, last time I checked."

"Eat cho' food !" I laugh while going upstairs.

Suddenly, I hear a knock at the door.
"Babe, who is that ?!" I shout.

"I don't know, lemme get the door."
He yells back.
_________________________
Cliff-hanger, I Know :)
But I need some feedback and comments.

How yall feeling about Nick now?
Jacob & Kali's make-up?
Who yall think is at the door?

Most likely, I'm going update again tonight due to the long wait for this chapter. If not, before Friday.
Jay Ellis as Jacob in MM.

VOTE & Comment,
Riiee