Chapter 11

Since I Haven't Been Updating Regularly, Ima Do A Double-Update This Week For You Guys. Yall Helped Me Reach My Goal : 500 Reads. Soo Thanks '&& You Deserve This Double-Update. Ima Try To Maintain A Schedule. Which Is To Update At Least Once A Week But To Help You, You Have To Help Me. You Can Help Me By Leaving A COMMENT , VOTING , And RECOMMENDING This Story. I Appreciate Your Reads , I Couldn't Go On To Tell You How Much It Means To Me. Sooo PLEASEEE LEAVE COMMENTS, A VOTE , AND RECOMMEND This Story. I'd REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKS AGAIN.
Love
- Riiee

I pick up my phone and look at the time. It's 7:16 , Jacob's game start at 9:00. I've been trying not to think about Jacob, considering what happened earlier. Just when I decide to go to sleep, I hear knocking at the door. I get up and look through the peephole and to my surprise Jacob's at the door.

Trying to ignore him knocking, I lay in my bed for awhile, hoping he'll go away. As if he read my mind, Jacob shouts,"I know you're woke , I'm not gonna leave. So, you should just get up and open the door."
I finally say,"What do you want ? Just go home, I'm sleep."
"Just open the door babe."

I get up and open the door. Jacob practically breaks the knob. I get back in bed.
Annoyed I say,"What do you want ? If you wanted to see me, you should have never let me leave this morning."

"Come on, Kali you know I was just disappointed. That's all. I really want you to be at my first game tonight. I'm sorry about earlier, I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry baby."
Weighing my options, I choose to not be upset over earlier and to sit back and enjoy the ride with Jacob.

Feeling a need to express how I feel, "Jacob, I just thought considering you were my first you woul-
Jacob immediately interrupted," What do you mean I was your first ? As in I took your virginity ?"

Unable to read his expression, I nod.
"Get ready for the game." He says blankly. And I do just that.

___________________________________
Jacob

Kali needs to hurry the fuck up, it's almost 8 o'clock. I need to get to the stadium before 8:20. I can't believe I took her virginity. Why didn't she tell me she was a virgin ?

I mean it's not a bad thing. Shit, in a way I feel special because I was her first. But, being a virgin is very important information you would want to tell your partner. I just don't got time for all the extra emotional shit.

I decide not to say nothing tonight because I need her at my game. Plus, Kali's a good girl and likes me for me and not what I do nor how much I make. That means alot. That's why her pussy put me to sleep, cause she was pure. As I think about yesterday night, I did notice red spots on the couch. I should have known.
I just thought it was ketchup or something. I always ate while sitting on the couch.
It must have been painful for her and she didn't say anything. She let me enjoy my moment. I appreciate that, the fact that she'd endure pain for me.

Maybe, Kali's what I need. Interrupting my thoughts, she came out with a Dolce & Gabana Polo Dress with her Louis Vuitton loafers and satchel. Looking absolutely gorgeous. After placing the earrings I bought yesterday in her ear, grabbing her phone and keys, Kali says she's ready.

We drove to the stadium in silence. Before I left Kali to head to the bleachers, I say,"It was a privilege to be your first." She gave me a kiss and said,"Good luck baby." And with that, I headed to the locker room.
___________________________________
Last Minute of the Game

The scores were tied; Bulls-98 Celtics-98. Feeling the pressure to win, Shaun passed the ball to me. Hakeem guards me as I travel with the ball. Six seconds away from the end of the game, I shot the ball in the basket. Three-pointer, yes ! I settle the score; Bulls-98 Celtics-101. The crowd goes crazy as the guys lift me up, congratulating me.

When they put me back down, Kali comes sprinting toward me. She jumps into my arms, kissing my sweaty face.
Ecstatic, she says,"Omg baby. You did it, you ended the tie. Babe, I'm so proud of you."
"Thanks bae. Lets go celebrate."

I take a quick shower and we head to the club Elite with the rest of the guys and their girls. I join the guys while Kal chill with the women.

After what seems of hours of partying, Kali and I decide to leave. Surprisingly, she isn't drunk. I hand over the keys, get in the passenger's seat and she drives to my place. When we get to my house, I immediately decide to fall asleep. Kali snuggles up beside me and we call it a night.

Pleaseeeee Don't Forget To Leave A VOTE, Comment '&& If You Can Recommend This Book.
Lovee You
-Riiee