Chapter 9

**WARNING**
This chapter contains explicit sexual content. If you're uncomfortable, please skip to the next chapter.
But for the readers who are interested, please ENJOY !
I THANK EVERYONE For Reading This Far. Please , Please , Please Vote And Leave Great Comments.
Love Ya ! -Riiee

Jacob then realizes the intensity and says,"I understand. Let's take things slow."
I nod and head to the kitchen, which is enormous. I open the refrigerator to see what I can make as Jacob watches me in amusement. I decide on Shrimp pasta with a Mozzarella cheese sauce along with a strawberry & lime spritzer.

Glancing up at the phosphorescent clock , I notice it's 5:09. So, I get started. As I slice the mozzarella, I hear Jay on the phone telling someone to try a size 7. But being that I am so focused, I choose to ignore it.

By 6:07 dinner is ready. I wash my hands again and call Jay to announce it's time to eat.
He walks in with a smile,"Something smells really good , ready to smash."
Jacob gets settled at the table , we pray and begin to dig in. Surprisingly, he doesn't say anything so,we eat in silence.

Realizing the time , I decide to ask Jacob when is he taking me home.
He asks,"Do you just wanna stay here, in the guestroom ? Just for tonight ? "
"I don't have change of clothes."
"That's been taken care of. You wear a size 7 in bottoms, right ?" He asks.
Remembering Jacob's phone call while I was cooking earlier I reply,"Yes, I actually do. How would you know ?"
"Wild guess , but the guestroom is down the hall to the left. Everything is already in there , if you need anything just let me know. Ima go take a shower." And with that he disappeared into the huge mansion.

I decide to do the same. I take a soothing, 30-minute shower then head downstairs to watch a movie. After flicking through the channels , I choose to watch one of my favorite movies, The Breakfast Club. About 5 minutes into the movie, I head to the kitchen for popcorn.

As the popcorn began to pop , I hear footsteps.
Grabbing my popcorn and going back to the living room, I find Jacob sitting on the couch.
He says,"I hope you don't mind me joining."
I respond,"I was actually gonna ask you to join but, I thought you went to bed after your shower."
"Oh."
As I sit, I feel a sense of tension. Enough time goes by before I decide to address the tension between us for clarity.
I start,"Jacob is there something bothering you ? I know it's not just me who feels the tension between us. If there's something you wanna talk about , let me know."
Relief clear on his face,"I thought you was upset or something. I'm cool besides that everything is good over here."
I smile,"I'm fine. We're worked up for nothing. Next time lets communicate with each other when we feel something's wrong, to clear up misconceptions such as this one."

He smiles, moves forward and kisses me. I accept and indulge in the passionate sensation. As we move the intensity builds and Jacobs starts to unbutton my shirt. He starts to suck my breasts vigorously as I begin to moan lightly. Jay takes off his shirt and tosses it on the floor. Running his tongue from around my nipples, my heartbeat quickens. He then lifts me up and pulls my pants down along with my pannies which now have a huge wet spot. Skimming his fingers around my thighs, he stops and feels me.
In satisfaction Jacob says,"Already soaking wet. Yummy." I spread my legs and Jacob licks slowly across me. Now at the top of my voice, I place my hands in his hair. His tongue picking up speed, Jacob begins to sucks viciously on me. Just when I'm about to come, he unzips his pants and removes them along with his black Calvin Klein boxers.
I stop him,"Protection. We need it."
Jay then pulls out a gold wrapper, opens it, and wraps the condom around his length. Entering me with swiftness, Jacob moves in and out slowly while I experience a slight feeling of pain.
I've never had sex before and now know why I waited so long. Picking up his pace , Jacob pumps in and out quickly as I moan in discomfort. After spilling into the condom, Jacob rolls off me.

Please Don't Forget To Vote And Comment!
Love Ya
-Riiee