Chapter 3

To my surprise, I wake up to the smell of pancakes and find Jacob laying on the bed watching me.

"Goodmorning , you were sleeping so beautifully I didn't wanna wake you."

"Well aren't you a gentleman. Are those pancakes I smell ?" I ask.

"Yes , I just got back in from Denny's. I figured you would be a fan of pancakes."

"I guess you figured right." I laugh grabbing the tray of pancakes , drenching them with syrup.

Jacob begins to put his shoes on when I say,"I don't have any plans for today. Do you wanna just hang out or go out to the movies or something ?"

"I'd love to but I have to go to practice then hit the gym. I'll be exhausted after that so I guess Ima just consider the rest of the day a chill day. I hope you're not disappointed." He respond noticing the frown on my face.

"No, I'm fine. I understand you have tasks to complete. I'll just head to the mall and treat myself to a spa day."

"You sure ?"

"Positive. " I manage a smile.

"Well I'll text you later. Have fun." He replies while closing the door behind him.

It would have been great to spend a day with him but I remind myself to not seem so clingy. This is good timing anyway, now I can get a manicure and maybe my hair curled. I pick an outfit to wear and head to the shower.