Chapter 14

I Know The Last Chapter Wasn't As Long As Usual But I'll Try To Make Up For It With This Chapter. Umm Leave Comments, Vote , Recommend ; You Know The Usual. Enjoy This Chapter, Comment It You Like Or Dislike (Politely) & Don't Forget To VOTE.
Toodles,
Riiee

Jacob

After Kali left with ole dude, I decided to let Michelle thirsty ass eat before I took her home. The drive to Michelle's house was quick. But, I couldn't help thinking, what the fuck is wrong with Kali ? How the fuck she gone go home with a nigga she met yesterday ?

When she said I might have been fucking Michelle that day I lied about practice, I almost zoned out. How could she know ? Well, fuck it she left with him so that's that.

When we pulled into Michelle's driveway, we sit in the car for a minute. After an abundant amount of silence, she says,"Looks like you could use a drink. I know you wasn't expecting what happened at the restaurant earlier but everything will be fine. Come on, drinks on me." She pulls my arm and smile.

I lock the car and follow her inside. Michelle tells me to wait in the living room while she changes into something more comfortable. While I wait, I debate on texting Kali and end up losing.

I type:

Baby, I'm sorry. Can we talk about it ? You know I love you.

After sending the text, I look up from my phone to find Michelle in a tank top and some booty shorts. I stare at her round, decadent cheeks for awhile as she fix our drinks at the bar. Maybe this wasn't a good idea.

_____________________________

Michelle

I got Jacob all to myself. Again. That bitch Kali don't know what she has. Fine ass nigga, athlete, rich and famous. That bitch too sleep. But, I'm wide awake and willing to take everything opportunity I get.

I changed into my shorts because I know Jay can't handle himself. I bet Jay Jr. brick right now. As I fix our drinks, I drop a few tablets of crank into Jay's drink. That way he won't remember shit the next morning.

Walking to the living room, I say,"You good ? Do you at least wanna talk about it ? I'm all ears, honestly no bullshit."

Jacob then says,"No worries. Just bring yo ass this way, ma."

We laugh in unison and I do just that.

_____________________________

Kali

When we get to Nick's house, he welcomes me to the guest room upstairs and goes back downstairs.

I sit and process what went down at the restaurant. Damn, what the fuck man ?

I should have never let that shit happen. Fuck,fuck, fuck! But I mean, he shouldn't have let me walk away.  He know I love him and wouldn't cheat on him. Wait. Shouldn't I be mad at him having dinner with that bitch ? Yea, I should. Fuck him.

I head in the bathroom and find a pair of varsity shorts and a wife-beater alongside a sticky note saying,"Hope this is comfortable enough for you. If you need me I'm downstairs making dinner, hence the restaurant scene."

I take a swift shower, disregard my unders, put on the shorts and the tank top when I get out. Feeling awkward about earlier, I ease my way to the kitchen and watch Nick shread the cheese in silence.

He breaks the silence by saying,"Ya know Kali, you shouldn't feel embarrassed. I understand completely, every relationship has it's problems. Just relax, get it off ya mind. We can eat, watch a good movie and pretend like it never happened. Cool ?"
Feeling relieved, I get up to hug Nicholas and he embraces me tightly.
I reply,"Cool."

Dinner gets done and we eat for awhile without talking.
I start conversation by saying,"You never really told me why you don't have a girl."
Smirking, he says," I thought I dodged this bullet. But since you're so curious, I got my heart broke and promised myself I'd never let it happen again. Her name was Justice, we were together from our freshman year of college til our senior year. I planned on proposing the night of graduation. I'd never forget walking into her apartment seeing her bent over across the couch. That was the last time I was in a relationship."
Shocked, I say,"Damn. I'm sorry I made you relive that."
He gives me a pleasant smile and grabs his plate, heading for the kitchen. I follow with my plate, placing it in the dishwasher.

To soften the mood,I say,"How bout that movie now ?" He smile and we race to the living room.

___________________________________
Jacob

After realizing where I am and what I must've done, I put my clothes on and rush home. Hoping Kal is here, I call out," Kali ! Kall ! Are you here ?"

After getting no respond, I call her but get no reply. Mann, Ion know what Ima do. I really fucked up this time. I need some advice.

So, I call Hakeem and Shaun, tell em to bring so weed. I need to clear my mind. When they arrive, I immediately roll the blunts.

Sensing something wrong, Shaun says,"Damn, bro. Slow down, you ain't smoked like this since you was with Michelle."
"That's the fucking problem. I'm backing fucking with her, was with her last night."
Shock across his face,Keem says,"Damn, man."
Shaun laughs,"I knew it. You been off your square. All I gotta say is don't lose Kali. She seem likes she actually likes you for you not your money."
"I think it's a lil too late for that."
_________________________________

I Know It's Been Awhile Since I Updated, Long Story But I Apologize For The Wait. Hope You Guys Enjoyed This Chapter, Worked Really Hard. Please Leave Comments (Even The Smallest), Votes & Ideas. Please Recommend As Well.
~Riiee

FMOT: RiieeGorqeous & _riieeg (Fan Account)
FMOIG: RiieeGorqeous
SC: riieegorqeous