Chapter 4

After I put my clothes on , I grab my keys and purse and lock the door behind. I walk to my silver Range Rover and hit the unlock button on my key and hop in. I set my phone in my purse and put my purse in the passenger's seat. I put the key in and pop in The Pinkprint and turn to Feeling Myself as I pull off. Volume up, windows down singing word for word all the way to Auburn Mall.

When I finally make it to Auburn, I find a park and enter the mall at Best Buy. I guess I'll look at some of the new tablets. I browse the assortment of different tablets but none seem to catch my eye. So, I stop in Forever 21 to grab a couple of new outfits. I have to look on point every second of the day, especially now that I'm interested in Jacob.

Scanning the front of the store as I walk in , a pair a high-waisted blue jeans on display catch my eye. Looking along the rack I finally find my size. I then go to the back of the store to find an exquisite blouse to compliment the jeans. I decide on a white crop top that says "Happy Hour Is Every Hour." Feeling the need to be  spoiled , I convince myself a pair of Keds , earrings , and a necklace won't hurt.

After I pay for my items , I walk to the food court to grab some lunch. Before I can decide on what to order , someone yells my name.

"Kali !" I turn around to find Jacob in basketball shorts waving his hands, gesturing for me to come meet him.

I make my way through the messy enormous crowd. When I get to him , Jacob practically scoops me up. Surprised by his reaction but accepting his gesture, I embrace him as well. He puts me down as he asks,"What are you doing here ?"

I retorted ,"I should be asking you that question. What happened to the gym and practice ?"

Before he can answer , a redhead girl calls his name ,"Jacob ! Jayyy ! Oh , there you are."  She says as she get on her tippy toes to give him a kiss. Before I can realize what I'm doing , I am walking out of the food court and making my way to my car. I hear Jacob calling behind as he run and try to catch up to me.