Chapter 17

Another Amazing Chapter
VOTE, PLEASEE COMMENT & RECOMMEND. Most Importantly, ENJOY! ;)
________________________
Kali

I was kinda happy that Jacob and I arrived at the auditorium 10 minutes before the ceremony started so I can put my cap and gown on. Just then I remembered to text Nick the info for the ceremony:
Nicholas-
Sorry this is late, hope you can still make it. The ceremony starts at 3pm today. It's at Kelper Hall on 9th Boulevard. You don't have to rush, the meat of the ceremony will be around 4 due to our huge class. For a good view tell the usher you're with the Maguire family in row 15. Jacob will accompany you.

I confirm Nick's seating arrangements with Jay, greet my family and rush to the stage to practice my speech. Just as I reach the podium, I get a message from Nick:
Nicholas-
Lol okay, thanks. I was starting to think you forgot about my invite. But I'll be there on time. :)

I can't help but smile at his message. I open the google drive app and use the last 5 minutes to practice my speech.
_________________________
An Hour Into The Ceremony

I can't help but scroll down my Twitter feed while they take forever to call my name. I wish they'd come the fuck on already cause I'm bored outta my mind.

"Jessica Kyle " Mrs. Wiltshire announced. Damn they only on the Ks, oh my fucking god. I can't help but wonder whether Jacob and Nick are getting along.
I text Jay:
Me -
Babe, they taking foreverrr & I'm bored. I need entertainment
I see that he's typing and he immediately texts back:
Jay -
Lol, well I could tell you about how Ima suck yo lips til they throb.
Me -
Pleaseee Deddy ;)
Jay -
First Ima weave my tongue between all the folds & flick my tongue quickly on yo clit. Then I'm gonna suck yo lips til you scream my name and do one long lick and swirl my tongue around yo clit. And to top it off, Ima zigzag up yo opening and poke my tongue in yo pussy while sucking yo pretty pink lips.
Me -
Omg, you just got me wet in this dress. Ima kill you if you'on do exactly that tonight.
Jay -
Bet :)

Suddenly I feel Kim shaking, I totally forgot she was sitting next to me.
I whisper,"Girl it's finna be all over, calm down you next. You got this. Just smile, watch yo step and breathe."
Beginning to calm down, Kim says,"Okay, thanks."
"Kimberly Macc"
As Kim heads to the stage, I clap as loud as I can.

The rest of the names seem to fly by. I look at my phone and it's now 5:07 and the salueditorian, Malaysia Reed, is called to the stage. Her speech takes up about 5 minutes and I'm up next for the closing of the ceremony.

I text Nick & Jay:
I'm next, yall better make some noise !

Then I hear my name:
"Kali Maguire, our valedictorian"

I stand up and hear lots of screaming and clapping. I gracefully walk up the steps to the stage, shake everyone's hand and head to the podium to present my speech.

Ending my speech, I say,"Because we've proved we're capable Class of 2015. We can handle anything that comes our way. With an application of our skills we can make our dreams a reality. Goodnight everyone, continue to reach for the sky."

I walk off the stage and hear screams, clapping, whoops and whistles. As the ending of the ceremony, we, Class of 2015, throw our caps up.

I finally find my family, who greets me with hella hugs and kisses, screaming congratulations.
Smiling, I say,"Anyone else ready to go eat ?!"
____________________________
Nick

I'm not gonna lie, I was happy as hell when the ceremony was over. Jacob was just making me so uncomfortable. I ain't scared of his ass but if the place and time was right, I woulda let his ass have it. He probably think me and Kali fucked around. It's not like I wouldn't, cause she deserves better than his cheating ass.