Chapter 23

Jay in MM.

____________________
Jacob

To my surprise, Nick is at the door.

He immediately asks,"What's up my nigga? What chu up to?"

Playing it cool, I respond,"Nothing really, just chilling with my girl. You can come in bruh." I gesture toward the couch and close the door behind Nick.

He takes a seat and takes off his jacket.

"I noticed you said you were chilling with your girl. You moved on from Kali that fast ?" He asks with a smirk.

I relax on the couch, smiling I respond,"Nah bruh, my baby upstairs brushing her teeth. Kal! Babe, Nick's here!"

I watch Nick's smirk fade into a mugg while Kali settled on my lap.

Interrupting his thoughts, I ask,"Why you look so surprised bruh? You know Kali my baby."
She takes my face and kiss me passionately.

Nick clears his throat and says,"To answer your question, I'm just shocked cause' she hadn't mentioned you lately. We've been chilling a lot lately and I'm just surprised that's all."

Kali cuts her eyes at him and I slightly nudge her.
She says,"JayBae I'm gonna get ready and you should too. Hurry up and escort your guest out."

After she gracely walk upstairs, Nick has a confused look on his face. I couldn't help thinking to myself, why this nigga wanna play dumb. He knows damn well why she's acting that way toward him.

My thoughts are interrupted when he asks,"Yo, what's up with her? She acting like something stuck up her ass."

"Aye, man chill with that shit. She just probably on her monthly, you know how women are. But, yea I gotta get ready. So, Ima hit you later."

He gets up, heading to the door and I follow.

"Ight man, I'a holla at cha later."

I close the door and race upstairs. I find Kal sitting at her mirror doing her makeup. She smile at me then gets up. After dropping her shorts and disconnecting her bra, she slides into this sexy ass grey long sleeved dress.

After watching her for awhile, I feel Lil Jay waking up. Ooh, fuck no.

"Kali you tryna get fucked before we leave ?" She giggles and continue to slide her UGGS on, making sure to poke her ass out.

"Lemme go get dressed fo' I bend that ass over right hea'."

She burst into laughter, as I make my way to my closet.
___________________________
Kali

We were finally in the car on our way to the paintball shooting range , after Jay took all damn day getting ready. We're meeting a couple of Jay's teammates and their wives there.

On the ride there, I can't help but replay the scene with Nick earlier. Like how the fuck he think he can come to our house and act like nothing went down the other night. If it wasn't for Jay's lul plan, I swea I would've let his ass have it.

"Baby, what's on your mind?" Jay snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Just thinking bout how Nick acted earlier, he acted like nothing happened. Like what if he really did kill his fiancee, what if I'm next? Baby, I'm scared."
Jacob pulls over, grabs my face, and wipe tears I didn't know were there.

"Kali, baby don't worry about that. I'm your man, I'ain letting shit happen to you period. Wipe yo face, you took all damn day doing that makeup." Jay says and I start laughing.

"You're right bae, let's go kick some ass." I smile.

"You ain't said nun but a word." He replies and we pull off after doing our handshake.

~
"Run! Run, he's aiming at you, Beth!" I shouted to Shaun's wife, Bethany.

It was the two of us left, well just me because Bethany just got hit. Now, Shaun, Hakeem and Jay were aiming for me. I quickly ran behind the barrier but heard footsteps. They were approaching. I pulled the trigger and hit Keem but, then felt what seemed like hundreds of paintball hit my body. I dropped to the ground, as Shaun yelled "And We Win Again!".

Jacob helps me up while dying in laughter. I side eye him as I start to lift myself up.

"It's not funny jackass, I felt the balls threw my suit. You couldn't havr mercy on ya baby? Damn, Jay." I groaned.

"Ooh Kali, kill the noise because the way y'all was talking shit, you'd think yall wasn't no babies. I love you." He kissed me.

"Whatever, carry me to the car."

We said our goodbyes and headed home.

When we pulled up, Michelle was waiting at the door. Jacob and I looked at each other, then got out of the car. I approached her first.

"Michelle, what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked but when I walked closer, I could see she was crying.

"Are you okay ?" Jay asked.

"I just had a horrible fight with my ex boyfriend and I don't have anywhere I can go without him finding me. He wouldn't think to find me here. I know this is weird but, do you guys mind if I stay the night ?"

Jacob looked at me then walked in the house.

I exhaled then said,"Michelle I ain't no bogus ass female so I'll let you stay downstairs on the couch. But, don't get shit twisted cause I ain't no fool. Ain't no lul crop tops, booty shorts, none of that. You gotta be fully dressed and ain't no flirting with my man. I would hate to have to fuck you up worse than ya boyfriend did."

"I understand." She responded.

"Ight then, c'mon on in." I smiled with that 'bitch try me' look.

This night finna be interesting as fuck.

_________________________
Yay ! I Updated & Y'all Just Don't Know I'm Finna Bring The Heat These Next Coupla Chapters. We'll End This Story About Chapter 30/35.

VOTE PLEASE
COMMENT PLEASE
I LOVE YALL COMMENTS SO PLEASE GIMME MORE

LOVE,
RIIEE ✌❤