Four

A/N: MS GIRL, STOP LOOKING SO FAB, KAMBERLY!
Okay, I need your opinion now. Who do you think will be our lovely Kamberly's fiancé? Will it be... 

- Cristan Arven
- Thierry Skonos 
- Skaran Laris
- Eadon Iral 
- Joshua Nornus 
- Gabriel Carros 
- Dann Lerolan 
- Alexander Rhambos 
- Ambrose Thany 
- Carter Welle 
- Chase Nolle 
- Emmett Eagrie 
- Malcolm Gliacon
- Nikos Macanthos 
- Sterling Osanos 
- William Tyros 
- West Provos 
- Dorian Samos (Dorian, Kamberly's last love interest) 
- Fitz Haven 
- Ethan Viper 

Only 10 of these young men will be chosen by Kam, and only one will be her husband and king-consort. WHO WILL IT BE?!!!!! 

Kamberly: 

It's been one week since I've met the lords of Kingstrial, and I look up from my desk to a setting sun, beautiful red. 

Red like the blood our countrymen wear with pride. 

I smile as I look at the sunset, but then a pit falls in my stomach. 

Tonight is Kingstrial. 
Tonight I choose 10 lords to play Kingsgame. 

Circlette enters, and smiles at me. "Tonight's the big night. Are you ready Kam?" 

I laugh. "No. But I think I know who's already going to the Kingsgames." 

"Really?! Who!?" She asks, and I smile. 

"I won't tell. But... Lettie, what do I do about Dorian?" 

Her face falls. "That's right. He's going to be at Kingstrial tonight. Well, you know his power is.. powerful, and you also know that you're done with him. It's your decision. But you can fill that tenth place with someone you already know, or someone you don't who you want to get to know." 

I sat down as I took a sip from my tea. "I just... Dorian has always been such a good friend of mine. I can't imagine him being my husband-" 

"Then that's your answer, Kam. Also; Dorian doesn't think of you romantically. We should respect what he wants too. You can't force him to Kingsgame, but if he wants to, then that's different. Besides, Evangeline and Elane have been like family to your mother. It would be totally awkward." 

I laughed. "You're right. Thank you. Have you seen Eadlyn? She said she'd help me with my hair..." 

Circlette shrugged. "I saw Caleb with her a few minutes before I came in. She was talking to him, and he was laughing." 

I smiled. "So she'll be here in a minute." 

As I said that, the doors to my room slammed open and a whirlwind of Eadlyn swept in. 

Tears ran down her cheeks, her teeth gritted. 

I bolted to my feet in my military uniform. "Eadlyn, what happened?!" 

I rushed towards her and she collapsed onto the bench. "Eikko.... happened." She gritted out, her fist shaking. 
I knew she was mad at something. 

I just didn't know what. 

She looked at my outfit. "You look amazing." 

I shook my head as I sat next to her. "That doesn't matter right now. What's going on?" 

She sobbed out and crumpled against her lilac dress, crying. 

Circlette went on her other side and we held her as she cried. 

When she stopped crying, Circlette handed her a wipe to remove her mascara which I smiled at her sadly. 
"Can you tell me what happened, Eady?" I asked and she took a deep shuddering breath before nodding.