Eleven

A/N: Look at our beautiful Kamberly for this shoot! I used faceapp btw :) AND I realized I didn't even include Dorian in our last chapter like I said we would so I broke my promise lol. 

Kamberly 

"And smile!" 

I gave my most genuine smile as I looked at the camera and the flash nearly blinded me. 

Mom had helped me dress this morning for the photoshoot; a red dress that Elane had made me for galas before, and helped pin the yellow emblem of Jordan Norta's Lantern onto my right shoulder. She tied the blue sash around my shoulders before it settled onto my hip.

My maid, Isabella had pinned the crown into my hair, expertly, and I doubt even if I was in training, it wouldn't fall out. 

I turned towards Malcolm Gliacon and smiled. "Thank you Malcolm." 

He kissed my hand, smiling at me as he went off to the side. 

I looked to my right and smiled. "Alexander." 

He walked towards me in a beautiful suit and kissed my cheek. "You look lovely today." 

I laughed. "Why does everyone tell me that?" 

He smiled at me. "Perhaps because it's true." 

I blush and the photographer smiles at us. "Lord Rhambos if you could wrap your arm around Her Majesty's hip and Your Majesty, if you would take his hand and place it next to your right shoulder." 

His hands were warm against my hip and in my own hand. 

I placed our hands on my right shoulder and gave a smile. 

His breath was cool as he whispered in my ear. "Remember that time you tripped me with your foot in training and Skaran tossed me into the air?" 

I laughed, and when the photographer caught the photo we were both grinning, my mouth mid laugh, my eyes crinkled with happiness. 

I smiled at him. "Thank you Alexander." 

He nodded and then the photographer looked to the last man there. 

"Carter." 

Our photo was more funny than it was sweet or romantic or powerful. 

In this one, he wrapped his arms around my waist like he was holding me tight and then the photographer instructed him to tell me something disgusting. 

In the photo, I looked up at him, disgusted, mouth open as I swore and he grinned at the camera with a mischievous smile. 

We laughed as we looked at it and I smiled. "Excellent. Thank you all for being patient. These photos will be in the Nortan Weekly special edition of Kingsgame with all the photos and polls we've seen in the past two weeks."

 The men applauded and I smiled as I left. 

I walked into my room and started unpinning the tiara when someone knocked.

 "Come in?" I called as I looked at myself in the mirror, my fingers digging into my head to find the pins. 

The doors opened and I saw Dorian enter. 

I whirled towards him. "Dorian!" 

He grinned at me. "I take it you missed me?" 

The day after our fight, I had asked him on behalf of Dad to go and be our ambassador for the new country of Durj Khafja, a baby monarchy. 

While Norta, Illéa, The Lakelands, Piedmont had all been around for hundreds of years, Durj Khafja had been instated 10 years ago. 

Because they were such a new monarchy from being a democratic union, they needed help.