Nineteen

A/N: Okay, so this chapter is very SPECIAL. I know all of you Alemberly shippers want our darling man back but remember that Kingsgame is supposed to be with all of the other men, so we're focusing our attention otherwise as Alexander takes care of what he needs to do to prove his family he's the right one for the job. This dress is inspiration for our lovely Kamberly. 

Kamberly 

It's been three weeks since Alexander left, and there have been up and downs. 

Circlette is back in Archeon for the week, but because it's a tradition.

 It's the Nortan Aid Relief Gala, when we all come together to raise money for our army, military, and in general, warfare Nortan allies. 

These Galas are normally boring for me, I wear a new designer dress and smile, walk around the room, dance with people, pose for photos, shake hands, say "thank you for being here" and continue. 

But not this year.

 This is the 15th gala. 

And 15 is the Nortan lucky number. 

My friend from the theatre, Ella (you remember her right? Her friends dared her and Kamberly invited her to the palace), is coming over tonight on my invite, and she's sitting in my room in shock. 

I smile at her and Circlette grins. "That's what you're wearing to the gala, right?" 

She nods, and picks at what I can describe as a column prom dress. "I don't normally have dresses, so this was the only one I could find." 

Eadlyn nods. "It is gorgeous, but all the photographers expect glam and power. So.. ladies, makeover?" 

Circlette squeals as she runs into the bathroom and comes out with a cart of makeup. 

"Makeover!" I yell and grab her arm, pulling her after me. 

"I CALL DOING HAIR!" Eadlyn yells as we shut ourselves in the bathroom. 

"Circlette's good at shoes and pairing with the outfit and accessories, so I'll do your makeup and your gown." 

"Gown?!" She squeaks and I grin as I coat a brush in blush. 

"Gown. And you're going to bring it home with you because I have millions of them." 

"Kamberly, I could never-" 

"Oh you will." I say smirking as I brush it onto her skin. 

She closes her eyes and when I finish with residual makeup I take a step back and squint. 

"Interesting. Your face looks gorgeous, but what color gown are you going for? Because then I can make your eyes stand out with the color." 

Lucky for her, her eyes are hazel, so almost anything will go good with her except for brown itself. 

She smiles. "I was thinking powder blue?" 

I nod vigorously. "Perfect. I have just the dress." 

I go neutral for her eyes but a perfect straight line of eyeliner across her eyes that wings to the side of her eyes like.. well, wings. 

Eadlyn storms in and pushes me out. "My turn." 

I smile at her as she shoves me out. "Ella's going for powder blue.. #310." 

Eadlyn nods. "That's a wonderful choice."

She shuts the door and I see Circlette already going through heels, clutches, and hair accessories.