Hey

Hello! This is the author of most of you guys' favorite story, speaking- or uh, typing. Uh, I'm sorry for all of the really long gaps {In time} in between each chapters, i know you all be wanting more of this story because for some reason you all really like this story. (I really don't know why, it isn't written to the best of my ability). But, at the moment chapter 17 is the works and I'm really struggling to write for it. I have the plan written down and everything, i just cant bring myself to connect it all. I cant sit down long enough to do it, I'm sorry.

I know many of you at this point think that i will abandoning this story but i can confirm that i will not be doing so. I began this story so I'll finish it.

Again I'm sorry for making you all wait just because I'm struggling with writing for this to personal shit, but i hope that soon i can update this for you all. No promises. This intervention will be removed whenever i update, but once again i will update... At some point this year that is.

If you have anything to say or talk about you may do so, i read all comments. You can even message me if you'd like to help me with this whole process. You will be credited, no worries.

Love you all! ~ A.S