PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE: THE LETTER

To the woman who was the cause of my euphoria,

That is a long salutation, just like my love for you— long lasting. I know, that's cheesy, but I also know that you love it! Did I tell you how adorable you look when you blushes at my pickup lines? Well, I hope I told you that. But, what I hope the most is your warmth beside me. It's been a year since the last time we go out for a date, watch a movie while cuddling, cooking together, studying together, staring at each other and I'll be clowning myself if I say that I didn't miss all of it. The truth is, I miss everything about you. From your enticing brown orbs that always light up whenever they look at me, to the small things that you do which make a lot of things to me. Damn, I really miss you so much, yet it's fine because finally, you're free from this world who only gives you suffering and pains. They say love surpasses everything, but sometimes love is not enough. Because love is not enough for it to be your reason to stay in my arms. Time seemed to be frozen for me because I'm still stuck on the day you left me. You can't blame me my love, you were gone too soon. Everything were too soon for me— i felt like all of it only happened yesterday. I wished I knew you were having a hard time. Then maybe. Just maybe, I could've been able to save you, my love.

Yours truly,
The man who will always be yours.