Chapter 27

Brianna's POV

The next few days passed by slightly fast and smooth. I buried myself in school projects, classes and work. I had some quizzes and some studying because it's almost finals. Jennie comes over and I go to her place so we could study and hang out most of the time.

It's Wednesday today and I'm home just working. A little bit of internet surfing and studying and nothing much.
My mom call and we spoke for a long time. We caught up on work stuff, family stuff and just chatted away randomly. My mom also said she had a surprise for me, she hasn't given me any hint. He just left it at that. After a few minutes of trying to convince her that I hate surprises and failing miserably, I just let it go. We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

Speaking to my parents always feels really good. It's like forgetting about everything little thing that's bothering my mind, an escape. My mom's voice gives me assurance that I'm great, that I could get past anything.

Thursday was very uneventful. I just had a two hour class in Uni and some work. There were some emails that I had to send, some articles to be prepared and so on.

I talked to RM during his short visit to Japan. He said that their schedule is going great and they are leaving their back to Seoul later tonight.
I agree to go to their final concert but I told RM that I could not come on my own. He said it was okay to bring along anyone and that he spoke to the members and tour manager about it already.

This will be my second BTS concert and I'm expecting to enjoy it being I didn't know their songs the first time I attended it but now, I now a great amount of their songs.

NAMJOON's POV

Our shows, fan signs and interviews went well in Japan and I can't wait to get back to Korea. I need a week rest from performing, dance practice, and even working out. Our last show is tomorrow and I'm excited about it. I invited Bri to come attend and hang out with me. It'll be a great opportunity to introduce her to the boys.
I told them I have a friend I'd want them to meet, and that it's a lady friend.

I am in my room with Yoongi and Jimin packing my stuff. We're about to catch our flight in a few hours. They said they're here to just pass time but I'm sure they're here to talk or ask questions and make sure that I don't leave anything behind while packing especially my passport, of course.

"Is it that girl?" Yoongi said, I know my friends so well. I just knew it wasn't just them wanting to sit in my room for no reason.

"Yes." I answered him honestly.
Jimin just sat there listening, confused about what girl we're talking about.

"So you've admitted to yourself that you like her?" He asked again.

"I told her. She doesn't believe me." I said, saying it is making me bitter.

"You like someone? Where did you know her from?" It's Jimin's turn to now ask me questions.

"Yeah, I do. I've been talking to her for quite some time now." I sat down, closing my luggage.

"Is it safe? Do you trust her that well in just a few months?" He asked carefully, he doesn't want to make a big deal out of it but I can see that He's a bit concerned.

"That's the thing. I trust her so much. I feel really secure talking to her. I know this might cause us problems especially if things gets leaked to the blogs but it just feels right, like I'm supposed to be worried but there is nothing. I want to be worried but I cannot." I rambled, not caring if I'm putting my heart out.

I'm one person that don't get involved easily, I don't get caught up with girls. I love some pleasure time, but that's it. I don't get my feelings involved at all but the clarity I have with Brianna surprises me. It's not like I've had sexual relations with her, aside from our heated make out weeks ago. I'm so sure that I like her and I really want to go further.

"It's okay, just be careful. It's not just about the group's image, it's about yours too as a person and your emotions too." Jimin said. He got up and tapped my back then left.

"You frustrated right?" I've lived with Yoongi for over nine years now and he just looks at me and knows what I'm thinking.

"I am, I'm kind of frustrated I can't figure her out, frustrated that she has this guard up, I don't know for what reason and frustrated that I'm not sure if I could be putting the group in some trouble." I told Yoongi.

"So long as you're sure about your feelings, I think you should pursue it. The group will be fine. And about you not being able to figure the girl out, how about you stop trying and just go about your business of liking her and actually showing her?" He was right, I'm focusing on the wrong things.

I just need to let her open up at her own time, maybe there's something bothering her, something that she doesn't feel comfortable talking about.

"Thank you! I appreciate that." I said to my friend.

"It's no problem, finish up, we are leaving in like an hour." He got up to leave.

"Please don't forget your password Namjoon." I nodded, smiling sheepishly.

I gathered my stuff and made sure to straighten the bedsheet and pillows. I sat on the couch, reflecting on what my friends said to me.

After sometime of just sitting on my hotel room couch, it was time to leave for the airport. I spoke to my mom before leaving and she wished me a safe flight back home. I gathered my bags and went to meet the other at the hotel lobby.