Chapter 26

Namjoon's POV

She kept quiet for some time, just looking ahead. I tried being patient with her. I'm very sure there's some or at least there was. Someone that meant something to her.

"It's been two years." She spoke. Just that. Nothing else.

"What happened?" I tried again.

"I guess we had very different priorities. That's all." She said, nonchalantly.
"How about you? When last were you in a relationship?" She turned my own question on me.

"About four years, I've had flings, hookups here and there but that's about it." I told her.

"When was your last? Hook up I mean?" She's so direct.

"Around five months ago." I answered.
She was still looking straight ahead of us, face almost emotionless.

"Did you have any after your relationship?" I wanted to know.

"Yes." She said. All of a sudden, the idea of her with someone is making me feel somehow.

"You did?" My eyes were on her now.

"What happened between us a few days ago, what's it called? If it doesn't count then no, I haven't had hookups." She looked at me in the eye, slightly facing me now.

I was glad to hear that. I don't know if that's okay.

"So then one? Cool." I said, not thinking.
She chuckled. I sounded like a psycho just then and I'm sure she noticed it too.

"You're flying out tomorrow? Is that your last show?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll come back in four days. The last show is here. Would you want to come?" I asked her.
"We can hang out backstage, if that's okay." I continued.

"What would you tell your manager? Your band members, I wouldn't want to get you in trouble." She's is so concerned about that. The fact that she's so considerate in that aspect is attractive to me. Almost protective.

Girls I've had a thing with in the past would always want to meet the boys, or get caught by paparazzi. I'm sure if they weren't presented with an NDA, they would've gladly blabbed to the media.

"You'd get to meet them, for the first time. I'll speak to my tour manager beforehand and settle everything. Is that fine?" I asked her.

"I'll sleep on it." She said, finality in her tone.

I studied her face, she's even beautiful in the dark. Her eyes were still focused on the far distance. She's thinking, I don't know what though. She's not much of a talkative, I can tell she's an overthinker. Loves her peace and quiet half the time. I've noticed that during the few times we were together.

Also, she has this sass to her, a witty mouth and she holds great meaningful conversations. She could be a vibe, enjoys music, I've noticed and isn't the shy one to dance. Other thing that I've noticed is that she's a great listener. Almost making the whole person speaking nervous, because she's super attentive.