01; Wolf Moon

01-Wolf Moon-(season one, episode one)♞

01
-Wolf Moon-
(season one, episode one)

The blonde walked down the halls of Beacon Hills Highschool with her head held high. She had just passed her math test and was excited for the rest of the day. Usually she wouldn't show any excitement or happiness after simply passing a test but, this was different. She felt different. And that was gonna effect everyone around her.

She wasn't always the happiest person, especially at school. Girls would avoid her; they didn't want to be insulted... Even though it was deserved. Joey didn't insult them for fun. She did it because they had done it to other people. Those girls were to dumb headed to realize it.

This was gonna be a good year, and she vowed to it.

Then a strange boy bumped into her.

"I am so sorry! Are you okay?" He asked.

Joey patted down her now crinkled shirt and slowly looked at the boy... In the eyes.

"I'm fine. You seem a bit frantic though." It was natural for her to care for others. She always gave them more than she received in return.

The brown-eyed boy shook his head in a fast motion, "Nope, all good here. Mhm, all good."

Joey narrowed her eyes at him.

"Okay well... Have fun being all good." She then walked away, still holding the same pride she had earlier.

Just a small hurdle in the day, nothing was going to effect the good mood she had. Joey continued walking and finally arrived to english. The blonde took her seat next to the window in the very back of the class. She enjoyed sitting there, no attention was put on her. Students filled the classroom and the teacher stood and waited.

•.• (Joey's Pov)

"As you all know, there was a body found in the woods last night. And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened."

None of the kids really cared as to what happened. I did though. Murders don't really happen around here, especially this close.

"But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester."

Mr. Curtis finished his rant and directed us to our syllabus, which I had already read. People had shared looks when he revealed the news. How would they even have a suspect if the murder happened last night? It just doesn't feel right. Either way, it's none of my business.

The classroom door opened with a click and everybody turned their heads. There stood a brunette about 5'8. She's pretty, and she looks nervous.