08: Night School (2)

08-Night School-(season one; episode seven)♞

08
-Night School-
(season one; episode seven)

Everything was shaking around them. The fear they all felt created a new tension in the room that none of them could escape. Each of them had attached themselves to someone without knowing; someone they felt safe with. Without a second thought, everyone had began to run upstairs just as the alpha broke through. They opened the door to the nearest chemistry class and ran inside; shutting the door behind them.

Quiet breathes were shared as growls erupted from the hallway.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott whispered.

"Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap."

Allison shook her head. "Five? I barely fit in the back."

"It doesn't matter. We can't get out with either falling from an unreasonable height or causing attention." Joey grasped the jacket around her body tightly.

The werewolf pulled his friends towards the door to the roof.

"That goes to the roof."

"It's also a deadbolt."

Scott cringed at the words. "The janitor has a key."

"You mean his body?" Joey rolled her eyes.

He nodded. "I can get it. I can find him by scent."

Stiles kept his serious expression. "Well, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea."

"It doesn't matter, I'm getting the key."

The blonde walked towards her old friend with a smile. "We're gonna be okay, Lyds."

Joey could see she was scared. Even Lydia's boyfriend could see it, he just didn't care enough to do anything about it.

The brunette watched as Joey comforted her. He was a little jealous, but, he would never admit that out loud. He wanted her to be happy so... If that meant with Lydia, he was just gonna have to get over it.

"-You can't go out their unarmed." Allison said with a worried voice.

The boy grabbed the nearest looking weapon. Which ended up being a pointer that had a little hand attached.

"Idiot." Joey mumbled.

He sent her a glare as Lydia began to make a plan.