12; Formality

12-Formality-(season one, episode eleven)♞

12
-Formality-
(season one, episode eleven)

Driving was never Joeys thing. She failed her driving's test miserably. You know, after passing one red light and almost hitting a stop sign... Aside from that, she liked riding her bike. The wind always felt nice. It let her think. So Joey rode her bike a lot. Because...

Thinking was all she way doing lately.

But, Scott looking frantically around his room pulled her out of her constant what ifs.

"Call it again." He said, searching for his phone.

Stiles threw his head back in annoyance. "Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?"

That's a stupid question.

"Don't be ridiculous, he can't afford a new one." Joey scoffed.

"You know, with all this attitude you've been giving me, I'm starting to think you dislike me." His eyes were full of admiration as he watched the girl spin in a chair.

"I do." She winked.

"Guys, I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek. Stop flirting for two seconds." Scott interrupted after looking under his bed.

The other boy continued to sit on the wooden chair he had taken and rolled his eyes.

"Well, 'A', you're not alone. You have me."

"-Us. You have us, Scott." The girl corrected.

"Shush, and 'B', didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead."

"He's always pretty." Joey said in a 'duh' tone.

He cringed at the comment.

Scott's arms flayed around in his closet. "Argents plan was to use him to get to the alpha- they're not gonna kill him."

"Alright, so, just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to get Peter- Problem solved."

"Not if Peters going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own. Which means we have find Derek first, just help me!"

He didn't move. "You probably lost it when you guys were fighting; after Joey left. You remember that, when he was trying to kill you? After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson?"