03; Pack Mentality

03-Pack Mentality-(season one, episode three)♞

03
-Pack Mentality-
(season one, episode three)

As Scott walked down the halls of his high school, he was trying to rack his brain around his dream from the previous night.

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked casually.

Scott shrugged, "I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy. And I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." He looked at his friend, hoping he could help.

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently."

The werewolf showed a look of disgust.
"A, I meant i've never had a dream that felt that real. B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again."

"Noted," He let out a breath. "Let me take a guess here-"

"No, I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

Their steps kept a steady pace as they continued to talk. "No. Of course not."

Scott gave his friend a look that said 'I don't believe you.'

"Yeah, that's totally it." He gave in.

Quickly trying to brighten the mood he continued, "Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take."

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

The brunette glared. "Who, Derek?"

Out of frustration, he hit Scott on the back of the head. "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?" Stiles asked.

"Like it actually happened."

The pair pushed open the doors to the parking lot, exiting the school. Joey was sat staring at beaten bus in shock. Quickly both boys held on to Joey's arms to make sure she was okay.

"I think it did."

•.•

"Allison's probably fine, Scott." Joey added.