04; Magic Bullet

04-Magic Bullet-(season one, episode four)♞

04
-Magic Bullet-
(season one, episode four)

Joey's head hurt. The first reason being all of the new werewolf knowledge that was being thrown at her. An alpha? A big scary dog, was after people? It didn't make sense to her. How would Derek know all of this? Was she just supposed to trust him? And the second reason... She couldn't shake that feeling. The feeling, of adrenaline building up before you were about to do something.

Tests were being passed back while the group tried to nail down their suspicions-

"If Derek isn't the alpha, then who is?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know."

"Did the alpha kill the bus driver?"

Scott turned slightly. "I don't know."

The boy slumped back down into his seat, getting back up just as fast. "Does Allison's dad know about the alpha?"

"I don't know!" Scott snapped.

All the attention was thrown on him for a few seconds, leaving him feeling embarrassed. Joey flipped a few people off that laughed, causing Stiles to chuckle. Joey leaned down on her desk and read her score. 'B+' Not bad. She turned to her side and looked at Scott's score. 'D-'

"Dude, you need to study more."

"He's joking." Joey rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, Scott it's one test, you're gonna make it up." He responded.

"We can help you study?" The girl offered.

"It's fine. I'm studying with Allison after school ."

Obviously Stiles and Joey had different thoughts, their responses were very different.

"You can use my notes."

"That's my boy."

The werewolf gave Joey a smile and soft 'thank you' before turning to the boy.

"We're just studying Stiles."

"Uh, no, you're not."

Joey furrowed her brows. "He's not?"

"Not if I'm forced to vicariously live through him. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to god i'll have you de-balled." He ranted.