Prologue

It was a normal day for the City hospital of Copenhagen in Denmark. Luckily no big accident case arrived today, patients with their families were walking here and there for their needs, and doctors and nurses were doing their jobs.

Some people were eating in the canteen, some people were coming out from the pharmacy, and two doctors just went inside bypassing the reception with two coffee cups in their hands.
The previous receptionist just changed her place with the new one because her shifting time got over until one emergency patient suddenly came in.

"Doctor... Please call the doctor.."

One young man in his early thirties run inside the hospital very worriedly with his wife who was now around his thirties too, crying so badly. Both of them were looking so devastated, it's clear from the past few days that they didn't get proper sleep or any rest. Mental breakdowns were clear from their states.
Two police officers also ran with them inside while carrying his ten-year-old son's unconscious numb body in his arms.

There was a deep scar on his cheek, and his pearl-like pinkish skin colour was looking so pale, lifeless, and tired.
He had dirt on his face, his "I'm the best boy" written light yellow tee and orange shorts became dirty, and his soft locks were looking so rough and messy.
His ankle and wrist had red marks from the rope's tight knots. tears strains were clear on his dirty apple cheeks.

"Where is the doctor please call him, please save my son, he does not come to his sence... "

The worried, crying man uttered to the receptionist who was confused by the patient's family's behaviour.

"Hej sir, Hvordan kan jeg hjælpe dig"
[hello sir, how can I help you] The receptionist uttered in her mother tongue which is Danish.

"Det er en nødsituation"
[It's an emergency]
One police officer exclaimed the receptionist immediately informed the doctors and they bring the boy to the emergency room.

_____

"What exactly happened with him??? He is looking so weak, he did not get a proper meal for a week, from where you found him??? "
The doctor asked after checking the younger boy with the worried couple and two officers.

"He got kidnapped, we found him today and bring him here" Officer uttered.

"My son will be fine right???
Please doctor I'm begging, please save him" The messy, weak, worried-looking lady cried out from her husband's arms, who tried to calm his wife down by rubbing her back, trying to stop her from panicking because of her only child's condition.

"We need to keep him under observation for three or four days. There are no serious external injuries so it'll be enough and I could tell you the future after receiving his test reports" the Doctor informed.
" but this is not what I'm worried about ".

" Then?? " The lady asked, her voice trembling along with her heart and the doctor continued.

" I'm worried about his internal conflict. He is too young to handle this trauma.
You should count yourself lucky if that incident did not affect your child's mental health " The doctor explained.
"But don't worry, we already started his treatments and we'll try our best.
His condition is not serious so don't worry. But I'm recommending you to see a psychiatrist just in case ".

" What..!!! " the couple panicked.
"Why... Is anything serious??? ".

"No no, it's just a psychiatrist consultant or you can say it's a basic part of treatments.
It helps the victims to recover from the trauma, it's nothing serious just a basic check-up to confirm he got no big effects from his kidnapping, it'll help you guys too to handle your child" Doctor assured me that makes the panicking parents sigh, they felt little relief.